Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Author Topic: AI core requests and relationships  (Read 631 times)

va11halla

• Ensign
    • View Profile
AI core requests and relationships
« on: June 21, 2020, 01:46:35 PM »

The AI cores are shown to match and exceed human capabilities, and are regularly exploited for it, with augmenting industries and colonies. Since they are effectively sentient, it would be cool to be able to receive requests and missions from alpha AIs, which can result in them being more cooperative and giving either larger benefits, or more unique effects such as possibly connecting to an AI network and giving information on factions and colonies, and potentially using the info gained to announce a faction's use of AI.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2020, 04:50:30 PM by va11halla »

Yunru

• Admiral
    • View Profile
Re: AI core requests and relationships
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2020, 02:44:17 PM »

I'd love a way to get on the REDACTED's good side that didn't involve commissioning with Tri-Tachyon.

Terethall

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2020, 05:53:58 PM »

I'd love a way to get on the REDACTED's good side that didn't involve commissioning with Tri-Tachyon.
Wait -- there's a way to get on their good side, and it somehow involved TT commision? I have commissioned with TT before but never found a way to get rep with [redacted]...

Yunru

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2020, 06:38:07 PM »

Wait -- there's a way to get on their good side, and it somehow involved TT commision? I have commissioned with TT before but never found a way to get rep with [redacted]...
[redacted] are non-hostile as long as you're commissioned by TT. Although that may be Nex.

Mondaymonkey

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2020, 10:00:33 PM »

[redacted] are non-hostile as long as you're commissioned by TT. Although that may be Nex.

That is Nex.
I dislike human beings... or I just do not know how to cook them well.