Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Reduce the number of recoverable XIV Legions  (Read 3375 times)

Megas

• Admiral
    • View Profile
Re: Reduce the number of recoverable XIV Legions
« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2020, 03:36:25 PM »

I think the number is fine. It's just another rng thing where you have 5% thinking it's way too easy to find something and then another 5% of players thinking they're cursed because they just can't find it. Sometimes you just have 3 runs in a row when you find a pristine forge at like 10% of explored sector, it's easy (not meaning easy to happen tho) to get a skewed picture.
I have not recovered more than three in a single game.  I found more wrecks, but they yield only salvage.

In my last game, I found my first one well after the point I could wipe out the core worlds.  (Left side of core after I explored right side.)  Well, nearly all of the Legion14s were concentrated on the left side, where I also found my first red system for Ordos farming.

Timid

• Admiral
  • Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2020, 03:52:16 PM »

Should never exactly edit data.

n1Z0

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 20, 2020, 06:09:01 PM »

I can confirm that XIV Legions have a high chance of being found in neighboring systems. Somebody mentioned it earlier in here and lo and behold I just recovered 2 in my current game... In systems right next to each other.

Megas

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2020, 06:31:06 PM »

I can confirm that XIV Legions have a high chance of being found in neighboring systems. Somebody mentioned it earlier in here and lo and behold I just recovered 2 in my current game... In systems right next to each other.
In two seeds I played, that happened.  However, beyond that constellation or two, there were no more Legion14s to be recovered.  There may have been more wrecks, but none that could be recovered.  In other words, I need to stumble on the lucky spot in the entire sector to get the three or so recoverable Legion14s out of the whole game if I want them.  If I do not find that spot, I do not get any of them.
Pages: 1 [2]