Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

Author Topic: [0.96a] Space Truckin' v1.4a  (Read 93692 times)

OlavGrey

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.96a] Space Truckin' v1.4a
« Reply #105 on: March 26, 2024, 07:28:29 AM »

Just found this mod, I've been itching for some space hauling. Just wondering if the mod is still being worked on and if it works with the latest patch update to the game.

cheers!

cptdash

• Ensign
  • aka SpeedRacer
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: March 27, 2024, 03:07:11 PM »

Just found this mod, I've been itching for some space hauling. Just wondering if the mod is still being worked on and if it works with the latest patch update to the game.

cheers!

I am still working on an update, however the current version does work with .97, you just have to change the gameVersion in mod_info.json.

OlavGrey

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: March 29, 2024, 11:25:13 AM »

Great to hear. Just got a game started up and went to get my license but I didn't have enough credits, but I didn't see anywhere that said how much I had to have. I'm also running the 4X mod which might change starting situations a bit.

Coil

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: April 10, 2024, 01:40:23 AM »

cheers!

I am still working on an update, however the current version does work with .97, you just have to change the gameVersion in mod_info.json.

Thank you, sir!
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]