Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Author Topic: i wanna add salvaged ships to my factions fleets  (Read 1269 times)

ebolamorph

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
i wanna add salvaged ships to my factions fleets
« on: May 24, 2020, 05:30:18 PM »

anyone knopw of any mods that allows me to directly add salvaged ships to my factions fleets?

Terethall

• Commander
    • View Profile
Re: i wanna add salvaged ships to my factions fleets
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2020, 01:10:09 PM »

Basically, a mod that gives you the blueprint for a ship once you salvage it? None of the major mods do, but there might be something out there. You could use console commands to just give yourself the blueprint for a ship once you find and salvage it.

pedro1_1

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2020, 08:44:44 PM »

Basically, a mod that gives you the blueprint for a ship once you salvage it? None of the major mods do, but there might be something out there. You could use console commands to just give yourself the blueprint for a ship once you find and salvage it.

What he wants is more in line of "I blew that ship and it was recoverable, my faction now uses it insted of a weaker ship now".
The best mod that can do this for now is the Industrial.Evolution whit it's salvage wards, they don't allow your faction to use the ships you defeated, but it allows you to build ships from destroyed ships

ASSIMKO

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2020, 02:03:38 PM »

anyone knopw of any mods that allows me to directly add salvaged ships to my factions fleets?

I've been looking for a mod like this for a long time and I haven't found it. If anyone knows of one, post it to me too.

ebolamorph

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2020, 11:14:09 PM »

What he wants is more in line of "I blew that ship and it was recoverable, my faction now uses it insted of a weaker ship now".
The best mod that can do this for now is the Industrial.Evolution whit it's salvage wards, they don't allow your faction to use the ships you defeated, but it allows you to build ships from destroyed ships
yea that sounds cool and all but i want to micro manage all of my factions fleets down to their setups and loadouts and compisitions like your own fleet. If someone ever makes a mod or knows of one lemme know. i want legions for all of my fleets. 4 legions in 1 fleet and 3 ox tugs usually means a fleet thats rolling thunder and annihilation incarnate. Epecially when using all spark interceptors

ebolamorph

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2020, 07:51:48 AM »

has anyone found anything? Being able to manage all of my faction fleets would be dope