Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: mod for a godmode toggle?  (Read 1821 times)

Halloween

• Ensign
    • View Profile
mod for a godmode toggle?
« on: February 20, 2020, 09:01:08 PM »

a keybind one
still learning the ins and outs of this game, and this utility would be useful for my experimentation. thank you.

pedro1_1

• Commander
    • View Profile
Re: mod for a godmode toggle?
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2020, 09:27:17 PM »

a keybind one
still learning the ins and outs of this game, and this utility would be useful for my experimentation. thank you.

I think even with console comands, there is not comand to for that, probably a combined oversight from Alex and Lazy Wizard even then you don't need god mode, since it can and will modify fight results, making most of the results from some tipes of fight change on it's head, we are taking about frigates not taking damage, if the objective is to see how well would a frigate do on normal gameplay against a capital, godmode would make the results change a lot.

and them theres is just adding a ship in the game witout seeing if the ship should even be there, and that does not change the result of a fight, I know that, because I blew up 4 Odysseys in just one save to test how well they do on certain weard loadouts

Resume:
God mode would change the results you get, and make them useless for gameplay, just spawn more ships, it's easier to do and does not change the results of a skirmish/battle
« Last Edit: February 20, 2020, 09:30:24 PM by pedro1_1 »

Histidine

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • GitHub profile
Re: mod for a godmode toggle?
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2020, 04:49:58 AM »

Console Commands mod, enter command god ingame