Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 155

Author Topic: [0.97a] Industrial.Evolution 3.3.e - Campaign content expansion  (Read 1236068 times)

mrmcbagman

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.9.1a] Industrial.Evolution 1.8.c - Colony content expansion
« Reply #555 on: March 12, 2021, 05:42:18 AM »

Got a weird problem on my end, I'm able to reverse engineer ships no problem but the blueprints aren't being deposited once 100% is reached. A fresh install of the mod on a new save with only this (and the required mods ie magic lib lazy lib etc...) on it doesn't seem to fix the issue any ideas on what might be causing this problem?

SirHartley

• Global Moderator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #556 on: March 12, 2021, 07:10:29 AM »

Did you install a blueprint of the same size in the structure? You need to overwrite an existing one, either by placing it in the blue shared storage or installing it directly.

read the FAQ on the mod page for more info.

RT_Neiron

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #557 on: March 12, 2021, 08:09:11 AM »

I exellent reverse Brilliant-ship.  :) 100% works
« Last Edit: March 12, 2021, 08:14:47 AM by RT_Neiron »

WWladCZ

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #558 on: March 12, 2021, 11:47:43 AM »

Hello I have a question is some of the secret exploration stuff tied to not having random core worlds? I have scouted the whole sector yet I did not find some of the things mentioned/hinted at in the Forge template descriptions. My guess would be that this is caused by using the Adjusted sector and random core worlds + Derelict Empire scenario. Or did I just get bad rng in sector generation?

SirHartley

• Global Moderator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #559 on: March 12, 2021, 03:20:16 PM »

Entirely possible, these are both things that mess with sector generation. I can only really guarantee that it'll work with vanilla.

Try opening the console and typing indevo_spawnRuins, if there are ruins, it'll tell you where - if there are not, it'll add some if there are constellations that meet the prerequisites.

GhostReconZB

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #560 on: March 14, 2021, 03:44:57 AM »

Would like to to report a bug, after getting into the academy main menu, any choice such as store officer, train officer would result in a stucked dialogue screen with no furthur choosing option, for example: I select store a officer then the dialogue siad:
"select a person"
NullPointerException:null

Maybe it is the localisation problem? I am using the chinese localized version of the vanilla game. Other than that, the passive effect of the academy is functioning as intended.
ps: Great Mod!

SirHartley

• Global Moderator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #561 on: March 14, 2021, 07:20:24 AM »

Hi - yeah, that's a problem with the translations, the Russians have the same problem. I am not sure what it is yet, but am working on fixing it.

Edit - and Fixed, for both russian and chinese translations!
« Last Edit: March 14, 2021, 08:40:02 AM by SirHartley »

Kakroom

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #562 on: March 23, 2021, 10:13:34 PM »

I know that, given the title, this might be beyond the scope of this mod, but is there any chance of some buildings outside an industrial/military sense in the future?

I really like everything this adds but one of the things I think vanilla could use are bits that allow a certain range in the way that you maintain control of your population. Right now, that's almost purely in a military sense; bases, batteries, and stations, but there's other ways that one might keep people happy or foster stability. I think this mod already does that with the Commerce building? More stuff like that; a 40kathedral, for example, that might stabilize and build relations with Luddic factions; state of the art Space hospitals with facilities that could mitigate drug dependency and the organ market, or if you want to go the other way a KGB building that roots out terrorist cells and rebels and stabilizes at the cost of growth.

Such stuff would be the cherry on top to an already great package. Between this and Boggled's I can finally build the interstellar Corpo/Pirate empire of my dreams.

edit: lol
« Last Edit: March 25, 2021, 02:26:50 PM by Kakroom »

SirHartley

• Global Moderator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #563 on: March 25, 2021, 01:11:53 PM »

1.9 is not Save Compatible

Integrated with Version Checker
    Requires MagicLib

Massive update, main points:
    • 10 New Salvage Events
    • 2 New types of Derelict Stations
    • Overhauled derelict Industries
    • Military/Interstellar Relay are now mini-military bases while there are none on the planet.
    • Salvage Yards can eat guns to produce salvage units
    • World Symbols - 5 new Structures, all with the same effect for flavour

Why yes, I hate myself, dropping complex and lengthy updates like a day before the new Starsector update, why do you ask?

Change Log
    1.9.d
    • Variable Industries
    • Added - Deposit amounts now get reduced in the case of deficits (Deficit% of max output)
    • Adjusted - Switched Commodity Forge over to Monthly Deposits
    • Adjusted - Commodity Forge deposits are now also reported by the monthly summary report
    • Adjusted - Commodity Forge Alpha Core effect from -31 days to - 1 Month (yes, there is a difference)
    • Fixed - No longer has a free VPC installed when built on Nex governed markets
    • Fixed - Tooltip now correctly states "local storage" instead of "production gathering point" as output destination
    • Fixed - Tooltip now properly denotes deficits
    • Fixed - Crash when there was no storage on the colony on month end (how does that even happen)
    • Centralization Bureau
    • Added - Now works off a whitelist. Adjust at your own risk, will not properly work with scripted things.
    • Adjusted - Removed "Insufficient AI Core" message spam
    • Adjusted - No longer works with Variable Manufactory (It never properly did in the first place.)
    • Fixed - Now properly applies bonuses
    • Fixed - Displays additional demands above 1 unit
    • Fixed - no longer displays "Can only have one" in the build menu when available to build.
    • Military/Interstellar Relay
    • Added - While no other military is present, acts as Patrol HQ +
    • Added - While no military is present, costs/build time is as much as a patrol HQ. If a HQ is present, costs/time are reduced to normal.
    • Added - While acting as Patrol HQ, spawns patrol fleets depending on colony size / fleet size (always less than a military base)
    • Adjusted - Removed Patrol HQ build requirement
    • Adjusted - Removed local AI Core installed tooltip line, bound it to High Command instead (It now looks better)
    • Salvage Yards
    • Added - Now unlocks the Custom Order menu (Like Heavy Industry)
    • Added - Will pull weapons from the Industrial Storage (dark blue) and convert them to salvage points (depending on weapon size).
    • Adjusted - Auto-changes gathering point if set to salvage yards market, no longer spams warnings.
    • Embassy
    • Added - Support for the Star Federation and VIC
    • Added - Factions will now respond appropriately to hostile action against Ambassadors
    • Adjusted - Rep penalty now calculates monthly
    • Adjusted - Embassy rep changes now have a summary notification like Variable Industries
    • Senate
    • Adjusted - Overhauled Edict rules.csv
    • Fixed - no longer displays "Can only have one" in the build menu when available to build.
    • Privateer Base
    • Adjusted - Is now less likely to go on suicide missions while there are weaker targets available
    • Academy
    • Fixed - No longer gets stuck with a NullPointer on officer selection when using a translated version of Starsector (Chinese/Russian...)
    • Requisitions Centre
    • Fixed - Can no longer gain rep with the ReqCenter dummy faction when trading (I hope.)
    • Engineering Hub
    • Added - Whitelisted Vayras' stuff
    • Fixed - No longer uses the wrong whitelist (changes to reverse engineering now actually take effect)
    • Fixed - Tooltip now denotes toggle function when not extended
    • Courier Port
    • Fixed - Can now transport multiple ships of the same kind at once without bugging out
    • Exploration
    • Added - Two new derelict station types (Like research stations)
    • Added - 10 additional types of salvage events
    • Derelicts
    • Added - Whitelisted Vayras' stuff
    • Adjusted - Reduced the price of working Forge Templates
    • Adjusted - Increased the chance for Ruins to spawn in pairs in high danger systems
    • Adjusted - If one part of a pair of Ruins in a system is a Forge, the other will usually be a Deconstructor, and vice versa.
    • Adjusted - Reworked how Printing defects work (they are now removeable, but come with additional D-mods depending on the chosen AI cores)
    • Adjusted - Reworked Hull Decon/Hull Forge AI core effects
    • Adjusted - Forge/Decon can now bake Hullmods into a ship (check the new AI core effects)
    • Fixed - RiftGen no longer causes planets to sometimes orbit at burn 20
    • Fixed - Rare CTD for the Rift Generator on mouseover (I hope)
    • World Symbols
    • Added - Build one of 5 different structures with the same effect
    • Effect - Reduces temporary unrest by one point a month
    • Effect - Increases population growth by 10
    • Effect - All worlds in the system have +1 stability
    • Note - These are mostly for flavour and might get a proper effect in the future, when I can think of something cool.
    [close]
    [/list][/list]

SirHartley

• Global Moderator
    • Admiral
      • View Profile
    Re: [0.9.1a] Industrial.Evolution 1.9.d - Campaign content expansion
    « Reply #564 on: March 26, 2021, 10:31:48 AM »

Welp, it's dead. RIP.

Edit: Not really, but this will take a while.
    « Last Edit: March 26, 2021, 04:59:39 PM by SirHartley »

IonDragonX

• Admiral
      • View Profile
    « Reply #565 on: March 26, 2021, 04:10:16 PM »

Welp, it's dead. RIP.
    I'm really sorry, man. IE is a really great mod.
    Edit: Oops got ahead of myself...
    « Last Edit: March 26, 2021, 10:39:44 PM by IonDragonX »

Kakroom

• Commander
      • View Profile
    « Reply #566 on: March 26, 2021, 06:48:53 PM »

Edit: Not really, but this will take a while.

I actually had a heart attack, I'm currently recovering in ICU.

Chikanuk

• Lieutenant
      • View Profile
    « Reply #567 on: March 27, 2021, 09:45:37 AM »

This is sad. How long (approximately) it will take to update it to new patch? Love you mod.

SirHartley

• Global Moderator
    • Admiral
      • View Profile
    « Reply #568 on: March 27, 2021, 11:35:25 AM »

I have to play through vanilla, get a proper understanding of what I can do in the current state of colonies, then adjust most code since almost nothing was unaffected by the new changes. Please consider that this mod is amongst the most complex campaign expansions currently published - and I would like to carry the high quality I had over to the new version.

I expect it to take three weeks to two months.

Chikanuk

• Lieutenant
      • View Profile
    « Reply #569 on: March 27, 2021, 04:08:09 PM »

Take you time, but i still hope it will be released sooner than later =P
    Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 155