Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 113 114 [115] 116 117 ... 275

Author Topic: [0.6.2a] Uomoz's Sector: Journey 1.3 [upd.17\05] *New video in the OP!*  (Read 1560093 times)

EnderNerdcore

• Commander
    • View Profile
Re: [0.54.1a] Uomoz's Corvus 17: Allegiance (Factions Collection)
« Reply #1710 on: March 01, 2013, 07:55:38 AM »

Once I have the Shivans in my mod and proper turret sprites and all, yes, I'll be seeing if Uomoz wants to work with me to make it a boss fleet.

It will be very difficult to beat.

Vilu

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1711 on: March 01, 2013, 08:27:15 AM »

I feel like this has been asked in the past, but I don't remember the answer. Is there any possibility of adding the fleet control mod to this? I feel like especially with the new allegiances added, it would really feel like you have a specific faction and are trying to help them grow. Plus I feel like there could be some synergy between the convoys currently implemented and the convoys and such that the fleet control mod would add. I would love to see this added if possible!

Fleet Control worked fine with UC16, I've not yet tried with UC17.
I would guess that it still works fine.

Fantastic Chimni

• Commander
  • Chimni
    • View Profile
« Reply #1712 on: March 01, 2013, 08:46:02 AM »

Edit2: Wait for the shivans to be done. Atleast the SJ sathanas... it hurts. :D it has 4 very big red beams on it's front and each beam has a yield equilevant to approx 125 GT (Gigatons of TNT) per pulse. THat's for 1 beam and the sucker has 4 of them. XD http://www.hard-light.net/wiki/index.php/File:Sjsathanas-old.jpg

Might be a bit OP. XD

When I click that link i'm suddenly reminded of reapers...

EndersGaming

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1713 on: March 01, 2013, 10:26:06 AM »

^ Can anyone say "Super-Boss"? ^

Shield

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #1714 on: March 01, 2013, 11:12:35 AM »

I will have to say I like the events that happen now, keeps me on my guard a bit, but I destroyed your fleet Uomoz and got me a stormcrow :)

ssthehunter

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1715 on: March 01, 2013, 11:54:27 AM »

Edit2: Wait for the shivans to be done. Atleast the SJ sathanas... it hurts. :D it has 4 very big red beams on it's front and each beam has a yield equilevant to approx 125 GT (Gigatons of TNT) per pulse. THat's for 1 beam and the sucker has 4 of them. XD http://www.hard-light.net/wiki/index.php/File:Sjsathanas-old.jpg

Might be a bit OP. XD

BEWARE THE REAPERS!

In all honesty, it reminds me of one too.  Also, its actually weaker then a unsc mac cannon, physics says the yield for one of those things would be in the Tetratons at minimim.

ciago92

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #1716 on: March 01, 2013, 12:14:59 PM »

I feel like this has been asked in the past, but I don't remember the answer. Is there any possibility of adding the fleet control mod to this? I feel like especially with the new allegiances added, it would really feel like you have a specific faction and are trying to help them grow. Plus I feel like there could be some synergy between the convoys currently implemented and the convoys and such that the fleet control mod would add. I would love to see this added if possible!

Fleet Control worked fine with UC16, I've not yet tried with UC17.
I would guess that it still works fine.

Does not work unless you're in the TT bloc, as the Fleet Control station spawns on their planet. It was blank when I got there probably because you can't buy things from other blocs. Additionally, its a pain getting there because they're hostile to you.

edit: Actually, doesn't work as TT either. Probably just UC17 sets all stations except omni, abandon, and your two factions as unable to buy from. Any ideas on how to fix? I really want to run both mods lol
« Last Edit: March 01, 2013, 01:08:38 PM by ciago92 »

Sandremo

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #1717 on: March 01, 2013, 12:18:33 PM »

Might be a bit OP. XD

The correct thing to say would be that the reapers look like the shivans. Descent: Freespace was made in 1998 where the shivans first appeared. :D

Like i said the beams are dangerous! 1 pulse of a single beam has the same destructive force as 10312500 Little boy bombs (You know the one that the americans used to bomb the japanese?)

@EnderNerdcore i'm still working on those turret sprites... dont expect anything untill next weekend earliest. XD I'm building and scrapping turrets faster than knights can say "Ni!"

-Sandremo
« Last Edit: March 01, 2013, 12:28:24 PM by Sandremo »

RawCode

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #1718 on: March 01, 2013, 04:55:26 PM »

125 GT (Gigatons of TNT)

explosion power a bit idiotic, 4 mega tonnes able to alter our planet orbit - eg kill entire earth population, 125gt will shatter planet.

how you imagine to use such force against small space ships? press x to win?

EnderNerdcore

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #1719 on: March 01, 2013, 05:01:23 PM »

125 GT (Gigatons of TNT)

explosion power a bit idiotic, 4 mega tonnes able to alter our planet orbit - eg kill entire earth population, 125gt will shatter planet.

You don't, the Shivans use masses of Sathanas juggernauts to push stars into supernova.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2013, 06:09:05 PM by EnderNerdcore »

ssthehunter

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1720 on: March 01, 2013, 05:09:55 PM »

now lets see a 3000 ton slug crashing into an object at 4% of lightspeed.

Fantastic Chimni

• Commander
  • Chimni
    • View Profile
« Reply #1721 on: March 01, 2013, 05:24:39 PM »

Ah, I've figured out the problem with the convoys, When they are being chased, they will prioritize running away over landing. I had a convoy being chased by a fleet and it ran right over my station and kept going, only to be destroyed... again. I kinda feel like if they touch the station or go over it, they should land instead of continuing to try to run away from the fleet chasing them.

Lopunny Zen

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #1722 on: March 01, 2013, 06:03:46 PM »

Why cant i get thuke stuff...im their faction so wheres there station?

Lopunny Zen

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #1723 on: March 01, 2013, 06:06:46 PM »

Nevermind fleet control mod blocked it

Sandremo

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #1724 on: March 02, 2013, 02:51:17 AM »

125 GT (Gigatons of TNT)

You don't, the Shivans use masses of Sathanas juggernauts to push stars into supernova.

Aye. The shivans used the SJ sathanas only twice to destroy ships hostile to them. :D And that was to destroy a single ship.  But hey in freespace 2 bombers were used to destroy those beam turrets AND that ships is slow as ****. It isnt a fighter jet in terms of turning or acceleration. You could just out manouver it and evade those beams by attacking from the sides or the rear... but since you have AI controlling your other ships they will probably attack it head on. :D

-Sandremo
« Last Edit: March 02, 2013, 02:53:31 AM by Sandremo »
Pages: 1 ... 113 114 [115] 116 117 ... 275