Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 181 182 [183] 184 185 ... 275

Author Topic: [0.6.2a] Uomoz's Sector: Journey 1.3 [upd.17\05] *New video in the OP!*  (Read 1560624 times)

Vayra

• Admiral
  • jangala delenda est
    • View Profile
Re: [0.6a] Uomoz's Sector: Journey (Mods Collection) {DEV only}
« Reply #2730 on: October 01, 2013, 02:27:31 PM »

You know what's weird? I didn't change the supply price, there is no resources.csv in my mod O_o. What the heck?

I must be tripping, then. Or just the lower supply drop rates and therefore much less credits gained from selling supplies in total had me confused. heh. :v

Also just gonna mention that Uomoz's Sector is pretty much all I play now (with everything else thrown in, but still.) :)
Kadur Remnant: http://fractalsoftworks.com/forum/index.php?topic=6649
Vayra's Sector: http://fractalsoftworks.com/forum/index.php?topic=16058
Vayra's Ship Pack: http://fractalsoftworks.com/forum/index.php?topic=16059

im gonna push jangala into the sun i swear to god im gonna do it

Uomoz

• Admiral
  • 'womo'dz
    • View Profile
« Reply #2731 on: October 01, 2013, 02:34:47 PM »

The weird fact is that you are no tripping and supplies do value 80 creds each. Super weird behavior.

Anyway, any suggestion about mods to add? I have my ideas but im super open to new stuff as well! I'm putting Kadur in the flawed gem list. Any other?
« Last Edit: October 01, 2013, 02:41:32 PM by Uomoz »

ValkyriaL

• Admiral
  • The Guru of Capital Ships.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2732 on: October 01, 2013, 04:20:28 PM »

You can always put mine back in if you run out of options. ::)

Sotales

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #2733 on: October 01, 2013, 06:43:55 PM »

On character creation, I have 2 aptitude points to use due to my choices. For some reason, I can't assign one at a time. Any Skill line I choose gets 2 aptitude points. Am I doing something wrong?

Edit: Hmm.... after alt-tabbing back to the game, everything is fine. Only posted here as it is the only active mod, other than the LazyLib, and it was the first time trying it.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2013, 06:45:54 PM by Sotales »

Psycho Landlord

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #2734 on: October 01, 2013, 06:49:29 PM »

Anyway, any suggestion about mods to add? I have my ideas but im super open to new stuff as well! I'm putting Kadur in the flawed gem list. Any other?

I would definitely vote for Kadur's inclusion, it's a really well done faction with some fun gimmicks and Vayra seems more than open to making adjustments.

Uomoz

• Admiral
  • 'womo'dz
    • View Profile
« Reply #2735 on: October 01, 2013, 06:52:35 PM »

Yeah, I was talking with Cyc about that. He sure know how to generate balanced and Interesting gameplay. His ship design is inspired, and works without being generic. I only have some small gripes about some sprite quality details, like different depth and shading for each ship. With a graphic quality pass it would 100% in.

ssthehunter

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2736 on: October 01, 2013, 09:54:44 PM »

On character creation, I have 2 aptitude points to use due to my choices. For some reason, I can't assign one at a time. Any Skill line I choose gets 2 aptitude points. Am I doing something wrong?

Edit: Hmm.... after alt-tabbing back to the game, everything is fine. Only posted here as it is the only active mod, other than the LazyLib, and it was the first time trying it.
Your shift key was sticking.

Vayra

• Admiral
  • jangala delenda est
    • View Profile
« Reply #2737 on: October 01, 2013, 11:34:53 PM »

Yeah, I was talking with Cyc about that. He sure know how to generate balanced and Interesting gameplay. His ship design is inspired, and works without being generic. I only have some small gripes about some sprite quality details, like different depth and shading for each ship. With a graphic quality pass it would 100% in.

My heart is so full of joy right now. I actually avoided asking because I didn't want to get shot down, and I figured there was next to no chance of the Kadur making it into Uomoz's Sector. :') The graphics are very much a work in progress and will continue to improve, and balance is also something I plan on continually striving for both as I receive feedback and as Starsector updates.

theSONY

• Admiral
  • Not a single Flux given
    • View Profile
« Reply #2738 on: October 02, 2013, 05:47:20 PM »

6.1v
Spoiler
Code
6.1v. 
[spoiler]66812 [Thread-6] INFO  com.fs.graphics.TextureLoader  - Cleaned buffer for texture graphics/ships/atlas_af.png (using cast)
67296 [Thread-6] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.String  - java.lang.RuntimeException: Error compiling [data.missions.unleashed.MissionDefinition]
java.lang.RuntimeException: Error compiling [data.missions.unleashed.MissionDefinition]
at com.fs.starfarer.loading.scripts.ScriptStore$1.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Compiling unit "data/missions/unleashed/MissionDefinition.java"
at org.codehaus.janino.JavaSourceClassLoader.generateBytecodes(JavaSourceClassLoader.java:212)
at org.codehaus.janino.JavaSourceClassLoader.findClass(JavaSourceClassLoader.java:164)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:307)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:248)
... 2 more
Caused by: org.codehaus.commons.compiler.CompileException: File data/missions/unleashed/MissionDefinition.java, Line 18, Column 59: "DEFEND" is neither a method, a field, nor a member class of "com.fs.starfarer.api.fleet.FleetGoal"
[/spoiler]
[close]
-the ABOMINATION - in progress

ValkyriaL

• Admiral
  • The Guru of Capital Ships.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2739 on: October 02, 2013, 05:51:16 PM »

Its the new update, the DEFEND assignments for missions doesn't exist anymore, set to ATTACK instead.

LiquidStang

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #2740 on: October 02, 2013, 06:07:43 PM »

This is a funny conviction ... It looks fun to, this means there are "recipient surface pulse around dams default though, they did not see the properties that was convicted, please ... But, no since I turned .. a DRAM once visited again, later after a while loss Hammerhead's mind to the one Ninja at evening 8 pm. . (hoan whole bushwhacked because. those are needlers, ...)

I'm 30k or longer, because I'm there and recently received a TT boat, beautiful. and. gradually, gradually return against themselves, above the map residue. Lotus effects cunning ...
David

Starsector is challenging, but what's more challenging is dealing with people who encourage you to try real hard.

Axiom

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #2741 on: October 02, 2013, 06:32:06 PM »

Errr... your probably going to want to be a little clearer. While I think I understand the thrust of your gibberish, I am uncertain others will have the patience to wade through it. :-\

Vayra

• Admiral
  • jangala delenda est
    • View Profile
« Reply #2742 on: October 02, 2013, 06:32:28 PM »

what

edit: i can't tell if that was poetry or english as a second language, but it's going in my sig.

it was the only post he's ever written, too. i feel like we're watching history being made
« Last Edit: October 02, 2013, 06:38:23 PM by Vayra »

JT

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #2743 on: October 02, 2013, 10:20:26 PM »

It's not so much gibberish as it is a sufficiently inadvanced technology that is quite distinguishable from the magic of bilinguality. ;-)

What I'm more curious about is what native language it was machine-translated from! It looks like it follows an SOV style, but it's a tough one to decode since the translation tool made a strong effort and actually translated every word instead of leaving any residual transliterations. I want to say Japanese, though that's just gut instinct.

sherpajack

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #2744 on: October 03, 2013, 01:00:24 PM »

Could be a bot.
Pages: 1 ... 181 182 [183] 184 185 ... 275