Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: [0.96/0.97] Mimikko Assistants - V0.661 (English Translation)  (Read 14946 times)

Phenir

• Captain
    • View Profile
Re: [0.96/0.97] Mimikko Assistants - V0.661 (English Translation)
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2024, 11:37:24 AM »

Maya's ground defense bonus has no effect. Should be 2340 or 3120, depending on if it's supposed to be a flat amount or percent.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2024, 11:39:08 AM by Phenir »

zrx1000

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 18, 2024, 03:53:09 AM »

I don't know if its a bug but assigning Maya as an admin of a planet changes the name of that planet to Shin Karekawa, but only on the colony list.
It's still listed on its previous name on the system map and when you mouse over the planet on the game screen.

Mycophobia

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2024, 11:48:58 PM »

reported both issue to author

doujinftw96

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2024, 01:09:15 PM »

um help me understand this special start "what kind of Isekai is this?" i get just one civilian transport shuttle 2k in my wallet and a bunches of officers and administrators that bleed me for money each month that i can't put them to any use, what am i suppose to do here? i thought this special start suppose to remedy the random sector problem not whatever this is.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2024, 01:35:08 PM by doujinftw96 »

Dracodude

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 30, 2024, 04:59:22 PM »

um help me understand this special start "what kind of Isekai is this?" i get just one civilian transport shuttle 2k in my wallet and a bunches of officers and administrators that bleed me for money each month that i can't put them to any use, what am i suppose to do here? i thought this special start suppose to remedy the random sector problem not whatever this is.

I think the name is supposed to be ironic, and that you being in a bad spot is the point...

doujinftw96

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 31, 2024, 10:29:59 PM »

another problem im not sure if this a bug or not ,but either shield the hellfire or infernal shield i could only recognize it from the symbol when you put on the weapon, some how the npc ai keep having a like a few ships that have them install, those battle were really annoying when they stop taking any damage especially when they place on multiple phase ship that become a nightmare they just face tank an entire voley then phase away. Shouldn't these item lock for players only? especially when i can only get 5 of them from 100 relationship mimikko.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2024, 10:50:18 PM by doujinftw96 »

doujinftw96

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 31, 2024, 10:47:28 PM »

I think the name is supposed to be ironic, and that you being in a bad spot is the point...
[If playing with Nexerelin, the randomized sector option will make most assistants unobtainable (it is fine to use Nex, there is a unique start to go with it, just avoid randomized sector)]
so this is a lie

Mycophobia

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 31, 2024, 11:36:13 PM »

[If playing with Nexerelin, the randomized sector option will make most assistants unobtainable (it is fine to use Nex, there is a unique start to go with it, just avoid randomized sector)]
so this is a lie

Not sure what you mean, since if you play nex, you can still get all the assistant without the unique start, as long as you do not use randomized sector. The mod is not meant to be played with randomized sector option.

If its still too hard, beating the Atarya Mission (the one where you get to use the unique radiant) allows to start with a Wolf (Glory) instead, which may let you do some early bounty to get you off your feet.

Mycophobia

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 31, 2024, 11:37:49 PM »

another problem im not sure if this a bug or not ,but either shield the hellfire or infernal shield i could only recognize it from the symbol when you put on the weapon, some how the npc ai keep having a like a few ships that have them install, those battle were really annoying when they stop taking any damage especially when they place on multiple phase ship that become a nightmare they just face tank an entire voley then phase away. Shouldn't these item lock for players only? especially when i can only get 5 of them from 100 relationship mimikko.

The shield core have the restricted tag and should never spawn on npc AI ship (and I have never gotten any report of them spawning that way). Can you provide a screen shot and describe the situation in which they get used?

Mycophobia

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 05, 2024, 02:48:06 AM »

V.07 TL Update

Various TL Polish and Typo Correction for multiple assistant events.
Slight rewording of certain skill description for clarity.

(Seeing an update is on the horizon I will likely hold off further polish until I have a better idea from author what will be reworked, continue to report typo and issues however and I will note/forward them to the author accordingly.)

Known Issues (reported to author already so no need for future bug report):
Miruko's friendship event that provide the arena battles are not fully implemented, author is considering a rework. For now only one of the battle options work.

Elite hullmod from Mimikko officer can appear in multiple filter.

Maya's skill will cause planet name to change when assigned as admin, this sometime doesnt affect the planet name on the map.

lenoir2024

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 08, 2024, 09:01:22 AM »

loving the mod! however i found a weird bug...
mentoring Zero and Momona corrupts the savefiles
not sure about others though

« Last Edit: April 08, 2024, 09:06:38 AM by lenoir2024 »

Baren

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 12, 2024, 08:08:43 PM »

I have confirmed a weird bug. If i were to save the game while both nonona and yurika are assigned to a ship. That save file will be borked and i can't load it.

BUT. If I were to remove both nonona and yurika from their ships then I saved. Then the save file will be fixed.

WTF? I assume it has something to do with the the +1 officer whenever both of them are assigned. Appreciate if this can be fixed

Update:
Actually no nevermind. Just don't elite skill Nonona's alchemist skill and you'll be fine. If i remember correcly, you're supposed to get the elite version of alchemist skill through dialouge in nonona's dorm.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2024, 09:13:24 PM by Baren »
Pages: 1 [2]