Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Arknights Portrait Pack  (Read 4156 times)

AzyWng

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Arknights Portrait Pack
« on: February 07, 2020, 08:43:12 PM »

Adds over 120 portraits of characters from Arknights.

Drop the folder in the .zip file into your mods folder and you should be good to go. If problems do arise, please contact me. I'll do my best to solve any issues that turn up.

If anyone's willing to make a banner/title image like some of the other portrait packs have, I'll be eternally grateful.

Known issues:

The backgrounds of some portraits are white. I'm afraid I don't know the cause of the issue, but if people do find it distracting, irritating, or otherwise sufficiently unpleasant, I will work towards solving the issue. As it is, however, it's almost 11:00 p.m. at the time of writing this, and my arms are a little tired from all the typing I had to do, so I won't be able to fix it right away.

Changelog:

2/12/2020: It's come to my attention that this portrait pack may conflict with the already-existing Portrait Pack. In an attempt to resolve the issue, I've removed Version Checker compatibility from the pack. Please let me know if this change causes issues to arise (or if issues arise in general).

2/8/2020: At the request of MesoTroniK, the portrait pack will only be given to the vanilla factions. They should no longer appear for modded factions.

2/7/2020: Portrait pack released!
« Last Edit: February 12, 2020, 06:58:12 PM by AzyWng »

MesoTroniK

• Admiral
  • I am going to destroy your ships
    • View Profile
Re: Arknights Portrait Pack
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2020, 12:52:09 AM »

Hi AzyWng, I just briefly looked through the files of this mod.

I am requesting that you please do not add these portraits to Tiandong, and suggest that you probably do the same for other mods or least ask if they care or not.

AttObl

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2020, 08:31:02 PM »

I'm glad that the portrait pack is working with the other Portrait Pack mod! Thank you! I'm going to enjoy seeing the folks at Rhodes Island in space.

Tartiflette

• Admiral
  • MagicLab discord: https://discord.gg/EVQZaD3naU
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2020, 01:29:21 AM »

I would be okay with with this mod adding portraits to my mods as long as they are provided as optional files. That way users can decide for themselves if they want to keep the original portraits or not.