Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Wow, this game...  (Read 1343 times)

Bosuitje

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Wow, this game...
« on: January 17, 2020, 02:36:25 AM »

Really, I was looking for years for this kind of game but never found it. Now I bumped into this one just by accident. This totally made my year 2020. Thank you.

Btw, is there an expected realease date for this?

Kind regards from Amsterdam

Tartiflette

• Admiral
  • MagicLab discord: https://discord.gg/EVQZaD3naU
    • View Profile
Re: Wow, this game...
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2020, 04:06:09 AM »

If the trend from the last releases hold up, anywhere between two and three years and a half... It's a slow cooking project.

Bosuitje

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2020, 04:49:45 AM »

If the trend from the last releases hold up, anywhere between two and three years and a half... It's a slow cooking project.

Ye I read something about an already 8 year ongoing project. Especially the mod scene is pulling me in btw, but I guess i need quite some time first to get to know the base game first :)

Hudenagyon

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2020, 10:10:24 AM »

An open letter to the devs:

Dear Fractal Softworks!

It was just a week ago that I stumbled into this gem of a game you are developig through a random youtube recommendation. It caught my attention and after you kindly answered my e-mail about getting the game, I decided to support your work.
I thought I bought some small indie game with insignificant content. I was gravely mistaken.

It is obvious that you work on this game with all your heart and passion. This game invoked long past memories of games I loved to play. 
You managed to mix the chilling vibe of Imperium Galactica II, the swashbuckling and busy ports of Port Royale, the complex ship managment of Nexus: The Jupiter Incident, the inter-faction cutthroat of Mount & Blade in such a unique way I never thought possible.

I would like to wish all of the developing team good health and true happyness, for your work is a true gem among pebbles.

Kind regards from Hungary.

Alex

• Administrator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2020, 10:31:37 AM »

Thank you both <3

I'm afraid it's strictly on a "when it's ready" basis :) It's just impossible to predict, really, especially since I'm not aiming for a specific date but for the game having certain things in it and them working well.

geminitiger

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2020, 05:09:09 AM »

hey, hey people