Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

Author Topic: [0.9.1a] DIY Planets - Terraforming and more!  (Read 42713 times)

Aweguy

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.9.1a] DIY Planets - Terraforming and more!
« Reply #105 on: December 31, 2020, 04:08:01 AM »

Hello. I found a bug with Spindle Protectorate's jungle world in the Spindle star system. The planet type is called jungle_charkha and it crashes when i try to build something on it. It's basically a jungle world, but better ask Nia_Tahl for that. Thanks and hope you are well. Happy new year's eve too my friend. Here's the error snippet.

1193563 [Thread-4] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.RuntimeException: Spec of class [com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.procgen.PlanetGenDataSpec] with id [jungle_charkha] not found
java.lang.RuntimeException: Spec of class [com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.procgen.PlanetGenDataSpec] with id [jungle_charkha] not found
    at com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore.o00000(Unknown Source)
    at com.fs.starfarer.settings.StarfarerSettings$1.getSpec(Unknown Source)
    at kentington.diyplanets.WaterReceiver.isAvailableToBuild(WaterReceiver.java:46)
    at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.ui.marketinfo.IndustryPickerDialog.updateTable(Unknown Source)
    at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.ui.marketinfo.IndustryPickerDialog.createUI(Unknown Source)
    at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.ui.marketinfo.IndustryPickerDialog.<init>(Unknown Source)
    at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.ui.marketinfo.IndustryListPanel.actionPerformed(Unknown Source)
    at com.fs.starfarer.ui.newnew.buttonPressed(Unknown Source)
« Last Edit: December 31, 2020, 04:12:38 AM by Aweguy »

john frost

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: January 06, 2021, 09:22:05 AM »

hey i have a nice idea could you add in this mod if you can a dyson sphere as a structure you can build

Outlander

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: January 13, 2021, 01:18:43 PM »

It seems there's some kind of bug or something. A barren world is supposed to become barren-desert if no extreme conditions are applied, and from there you can gradually change it to the type you want. The thing is, in my game, once I added atmosphere to my barren worlds they jumped straight to terran worlds. Is there a reason for this? I remember reading about it somewhere but can't remember where exactly.

Edit: Found it in the changelog. It was supposed to be fixed. In other posts I read that maybe some mod is messing with planet types. Given my mod list for this playthrough I don't think so, since they are mostly utility mods.

I can tell that this mod is all about "improving" the planets it's used on. Is there a possibility to implement ways to make planets "worse"? For example, using Stellar Shade to make a planet colder, maybe even a Frozen planet? Just an idea I had.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2021, 11:18:52 AM by Outlander »
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]