Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.9.1a is out! (05/10/19); Blog post: Personal Contacts (08/13/20)

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: [0.9.1a] Hyperion Systems v0.8.1 - Added procedurally-generated stuffs.  (Read 3537 times)

NinjaSiren

• Ensign
    • View Profile

Nice, i always want to make Domain 2 : Electric Boogalo, overall i like this mod, but the ship design shoul be more bulkier and a lot of edge, just like Domain Drone, the design of Domain Ship is they're look like so cube? and mostly design unlike any other ships in persean sector today, when i see domain ship/drone i always thinking like "yeah. those ship sure belong to the domain."

Hmm.. Though, these ships are "in my lore" advanced experimental ships of the former domain-era that just survived the journey. (That's why they look like current Persean Sector ships) Maybe some bulky ships won't hurt.
Hyperion Systems
A Pre-domain Corporation

NinjaSiren

• Ensign
    • View Profile

v0.8.1

When updating to a this version:
  • Delete the previous version in your starsector/mods folder.
  • Extract and copy the new version to the mods folder.
  • Run and make a new game. (Previous saves will not generate the new stuffs)

Changelogs:
  • New Star System: Phia-Kria (Testing Phase)
  • Open Beta Testing of the Procedurally-generated randomized Planets, and Planet Conditions.
  • New Market and Encounter music.
  • Removed some additional features for Dassault-Mikoyan, or SCY Nation is installed, as per request of the their consecutive mod developers.
  • Confederacy will no longer appear Dassault-Mikoyan's star systems: Kostroma - and Nikolaev, as per request of the mod developer.

Known Bugs (Fixed, if still appears, please contact me here or on GitHub):
  • A NullPointerException from com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain caused by the Procedurally-generated randomized Planets, and Planet Conditions, SurveyIntel.
  • If Nexerelin is not installed, a bug where Penelope could not be found because implementing the Penelope class into the Base_Penelope.java.
  • If Nexerelin is not installed, a bug where the Procedurally-generated randomized Planets, and Planet Conditions goes into a NullPointerException, terrain.Planet.

Downloads:
Github
Nexus Mods
Google Drive
« Last Edit: April 01, 2020, 12:02:21 AM by NinjaSiren »
Hyperion Systems
A Pre-domain Corporation
Pages: 1 [2]