Starsector > General Discussion

Plans for standalone stations?

(1/1)

Locklave:
Are there plans to in future patches allow players to build stations not connected to planets? This seems like ripe territory for pre endgame player building perhaps without making the major powers take such direct notice.

Not sure if this is addressed somewhere already, if so please link it.

Skyler:

--- Quote from: Locklave on December 10, 2019, 08:22:42 PM ---Are there plans to in future patches allow players to build stations not connected to planets? This seems like ripe territory for pre endgame player building perhaps without making the major powers take such direct notice.

--- End quote ---

No Man’s Sky’s Beyond update is bringing some massive new features to the game. But while things like the new and improved social system and the virtual reality support are likely to be the big focus, the patch also includes some gameplay improvements that should make even the smallest moments more enjoyable.

Perhaps the biggest change is the upgrade to players’ inventory space. While inventory space used to be hard to come by, Hello Games has relaxed those limitations by letting players carry a “near-unlimited” amount of mined materials.

Speaking of mining resources, even that has been improved in this latest update to the game. Mining will now get interrupted much less often; the sentinels that once frequently bothered players are now less aggressive, which means they’ll bother you less while you mine. In other mining improvements, the Mining Beam has been reworked in a way that should rewards players for trying to get the most out of the beam before it overheats.

Goumindong:

--- Quote from: Locklave on December 10, 2019, 08:22:42 PM ---Are there plans to in future patches allow players to build stations not connected to planets? This seems like ripe territory for pre endgame player building perhaps without making the major powers take such direct notice.

--- End quote ---

I dont think there are such plans. I dont think its impossible though so it could be in the works.

Thaago:
Thanks for the spam report! Spambot deleted.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version