Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Author Topic: Game can't load modded saves after updating mods.  (Read 934 times)

crash11

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Game can't load modded saves after updating mods.
« on: December 01, 2019, 12:38:17 AM »

Hey guys, title says it all. Took a little break from Starsector, and when I came back, I updated my mods. Didn't add any new mods, just updated the current ones. I always did a clean install of the mods, meaning I've deleted the mod folder and placed the updated one instead. Error cause is: ship hull spec [al gregory p default D] not found!

My mods are: Blackrock Drive Yards, Diable Avionics, GraphicsLib, Interstellar Imperium, Junk Pirates, LazyLib, Legacy of Arkgneisis, MagicLib, Neutrino, Nexerelin,Sanguinary Anarchists, Ship and Weapon Pack, SkilledUp,SpeedUp and Sylphon.

Can't use pastebin as it says that the log is too big, so I've uploaded it here: https://filebin.net/843yneh6gu1sp86w

EDIT: yes, I have tried the backup save files, former saves, etc.

Thanks in advance!
« Last Edit: December 01, 2019, 01:13:33 AM by crash11 »

Histidine

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • GitHub profile
Re: Game can't load modded saves after updating mods.
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2019, 04:13:38 AM »

Legacy of Arkgneisis 1.5.0 and later is incompatible with saves from older versions; you'll want to revert to the older version of the mod for now.

crash11

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: Game can't load modded saves after updating mods.
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2019, 05:22:30 AM »

it fixed it!!!
ahhh, thank you very much man, you saved me god knows how many hours of gametime!