Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Faction Player  (Read 559 times)

1c3Br3ak3r

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Faction Player
« on: November 25, 2019, 06:50:21 AM »

Hello everyone, my first time here and i don't know if anyone already suggested something similiar, then i thanks any guidance in ahead. Also I want to thanks and congratulate all the fractalworks dev team for creating this wonderful game that even still unfinished it's pretty fun to play.

I been playing for 200 hour or so and i feel like playing in favor of one factions is still a half-baked feature.
I'm tring to play like a officer/admiral of any of the factions and this simply don't work. The players is more like a mercenary to them. A outsourced asset that's have no real impact. In fact the player can only be impactful if it's in a negative way like disruption of trade or industry.
I tried Nexerelin mod, but it only amend to some point this aspect. The thing is that the player is his own faction and the other factions see us like that no matter the commision or how if it's 100/100 disposition.

I wonder if it's will change the future and it's my main sugestion because i would love to see the main characters growing in the ranks of the Hegemony or disposing the competion to become CEO of Try-Tachyon.

Synergy-sugestions:
Players could be apointed to administrate a planet if he had enough influence and abilities. Maybe not influenced by the overall dispostion but by key menbers of a faction and in order he would need to do some missions to that specific character.