Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Some feeling of NEX(0.9.5d)  (Read 1287 times)

FAX

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Some feeling of NEX(0.9.5d)
« on: October 28, 2019, 07:45:42 PM »

Recent version of NEX suits me well. ;D Yesterday I amazingly found that I spend too much time to take measures to secure my own faction's benefit.

I was so concentrate on it that I even forgot the bounty. It is hard to keep a war fleet(Cruiser & several  Destroyer & some Landing craft such as Colossus MK.III), and keep a hunter fleet at the same time. It need a lot of time for me to regroup fleet, the nearest bounty i had made seems was 3 years ago.

Ah, there is a question i am confused, when someone send me a subsidiary agreement and I accept it, how the debuff could be removed when i have free time and enough ship to intercept the bombardment fleet?

Histidine

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • GitHub profile
Re: Some feeling of NEX(0.9.5d)
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2019, 06:20:25 AM »

:)

Ah, there is a question i am confused, when someone send me a subsidiary agreement and I accept it, how the debuff could be removed when i have free time and enough ship to intercept the bombardment fleet?
Look at the tribute intel in the intel screen, there's a cancel button in the panel on the right.

FAX

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2019, 07:15:06 AM »

:)

Look at the tribute intel in the intel screen, there's a cancel button in the panel on the right.
I'm sorry that my question is undefined, please allow me to reorganize my word. :)

When i was trapped in other missions, or just unable defend, I accept the agreement in temporary. And then how could I do to tear up the treaty?

Really sorry for that my wrong leads to such a misunderstanding. :-[

Histidine

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • GitHub profile
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2019, 07:49:22 AM »

Oh, you mean a ceasefire/peace treaty? You can just attack them again, there's no penalty for doing this.

FAX

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2019, 08:57:23 AM »

Oh, you mean a ceasefire/peace treaty? You can just attack them again, there's no penalty for doing this.
Ahha, I have tried it by myself just now, you have solve my problem at first!

I keep a thought that the agreement will disappear after I accept before. I always think too much and do too less, now I can pay the tax for my coloness without hesitate, my step to build a more prosper core will be quicker, Thank you for your help! :D