Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 ... 66 67 [68] 69 70 ... 219

Author Topic: [0.97a] Terraforming and Station Construction (v9.0.7)  (Read 1071349 times)

boggled

• Admiral
    • View Profile
Re: [0.9.1a] Terraforming and Station Construction (v5.4.6)
« Reply #1005 on: February 20, 2021, 09:41:08 AM »

SG1 just sent my gate into star, send help.

How did this occur? Did the gate spawn in that location, or did it "move" there somehow? If it spawned there, was your fleet very close to the spawn location when you clicked the build ability? Did you build any Nex outposts in this system?

Suportík

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1006 on: February 20, 2021, 10:51:02 AM »

How did this occur? Did the gate spawn in that location, or did it "move" there somehow? If it spawned there, was your fleet very close to the spawn location when you clicked the build ability? Did you build any Nex outposts in this system?

I mean, good question, i was very scared of this at the start when i was building it, will the gate keep it's orbit ? well yes it did but one time i just explored around the system came back and it somehow just strafed like 1/4 of the sun and started to slowly make it's way to it's original orbit, i got no idea what happend how it happend but it happened.

boggled

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #1007 on: February 20, 2021, 11:07:38 AM »

I mean, good question, i was very scared of this at the start when i was building it, will the gate keep it's orbit ? well yes it did but one time i just explored around the system came back and it somehow just strafed like 1/4 of the sun and started to slowly make it's way to it's original orbit, i got no idea what happend how it happend but it happened.

Sounds like another mod you're using could be responsible for this. Once the gate is constructed, the orbit shouldn't change.

Spardok

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1008 on: February 26, 2021, 09:19:15 PM »

So I'm not sure what's going on but when I bring an
Spoiler
astral to the guy for the gate quest the only option I have is "not yet" so it's not seeing that I have it in my fleet...
[close]

boggled

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #1009 on: February 27, 2021, 05:42:37 AM »

So I'm not sure what's going on but when I bring an
Spoiler
astral to the guy for the gate quest the only option I have is "not yet" so it's not seeing that I have it in my fleet...
[close]

Are you running any mods which add/modify ships? Only the vanilla Astral hull will be "seen" by TASC, so if you have a variant of it from a different mod, that could explain the issue. Can you post a screenshot of your fleet and the refit screen for your Astral?

Chairman Suryasari

• Captain
  • The Deployer of John Lennon's.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1010 on: February 27, 2021, 10:57:33 AM »

Will you add more unique building? I like the worm harvester and dinosaur theme park. Having more of them will be good, more exclusive building for the player, add more things for roleplaying and making player colony different.

Things like organ cloning facility haphazardly turn into food production facility, etc. And they can be disabled by default so you doesn't need to worry about the balance of it.
"Kids under 13 shouldn't have access to the internet. if 10yo me were on tumblr and read about suicide and depression 5 hours a day, every day, god knows i would jump off a bridge if my parents ever yell at me."

-Some random Youtube comment on video about Sonic OC.

boggled

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #1011 on: February 27, 2021, 11:08:41 AM »

Will you add more unique building? I like the worm harvester and dinosaur theme park. Having more of them will be good, more exclusive building for the player, add more things for roleplaying and making player colony different.

Things like organ cloning facility haphazardly turn into food production facility, etc. And they can be disabled by default so you doesn't need to worry about the balance of it.

I'm glad you like some of the buildings! I'm always looking for ideas to add more buildings, but right now I've already implemented all the ones I thought were worthwhile.

Keep in mind that the Industrial Evolution mod adds quite a few unique buildings as well, and I don't want to duplicate buildings already present in that mod.

Spardok

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1012 on: February 27, 2021, 12:12:46 PM »

I just changed it in the settings to just give it to me. I sold the astral somewhere so not sure if I can find it again.

Chairman Suryasari

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #1013 on: February 27, 2021, 12:17:24 PM »

Make sure you use the OG Astral, not Culann Astral or any modded Astral like boss ship and Cabal ships.
"Kids under 13 shouldn't have access to the internet. if 10yo me were on tumblr and read about suicide and depression 5 hours a day, every day, god knows i would jump off a bridge if my parents ever yell at me."

Spardok

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1014 on: February 28, 2021, 12:09:27 AM »

I grabbed it from tritach, and I even tried spawning one in to my fleet. Sselling it and buying it back, didn't work either.

boggled

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #1015 on: February 28, 2021, 05:39:20 AM »

I grabbed it from tritach, and I even tried spawning one in to my fleet. Sselling it and buying it back, didn't work either.

What was the console command you used to spawn the Astral into your fleet?

Chairman Suryasari

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #1016 on: February 28, 2021, 09:31:09 AM »

Try to use this console command "addship astral" to get the vanilla astral and compare that ship with the one you use and send the screenshot here.

Spardok

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1017 on: February 28, 2021, 07:29:16 PM »

I used the same command that the Chairman of Suryasari said to use.

Baltico

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1018 on: March 01, 2021, 01:20:32 PM »

Thank you Boggled for your mod, it's really a good one!

I don't get how to build the Siphon station, I've tried with a colony and with an outpost but I can't find the way to do it.

Always tried with a gas giant without success :(

boggled

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #1019 on: March 01, 2021, 02:15:29 PM »

Thank you Boggled for your mod, it's really a good one!

I don't get how to build the Siphon station, I've tried with a colony and with an outpost but I can't find the way to do it.

Always tried with a gas giant without success :(

What does the red text on your "Construct Siphon Station" ability say?

I used the same command that the Chairman of Suryasari said to use.

Hmmm... Can you post a screenshot of your fleet with the Astral in it and a screenshot of the dialogue screen with the option missing? I took a look at my code, and it should actually detect any ship that has "astral" in the hull ID, not just the vanilla one.

It's possible you selected dialogue options that preclude you from showing Luyten the Astral - did you pay (or offer to pay) him a bribe? If so, he's not interested in the Astral anymore!
Pages: 1 ... 66 67 [68] 69 70 ... 219