Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 ... 65 66 [67] 68 69 ... 219

Author Topic: [0.97a] Terraforming and Station Construction (v9.0.7)  (Read 1070327 times)

boggled

• Admiral
    • View Profile
Re: [0.9.1a] Terraforming and Station Construction (v5.4.6)
« Reply #990 on: February 03, 2021, 10:17:46 AM »

I noticed a couple issues with having terraforming disabled when in use with DIY.  Sling was still listed, as was the comet industry. Wasn't able to build the water distro from DIY properly, nor did I seem to be able to correct the 50% dark like usual (I think you can do that in DIY, may be misremembering).

The problem with the Sling being available even with terraforming disabled is a known bug and will be fixed in my next patch (to be released when the next version of starsector comes out).

I can't comment on this sort of issue with DIY. I would suggest asking in that thread, but the mod creator appears to have abandoned it.

Great Leader

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #991 on: February 05, 2021, 04:26:18 PM »

This mod is crazy. I technically concluded my vanilla playthrough just to try this out and it's great.

boggled

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #992 on: February 05, 2021, 04:47:13 PM »

This mod is crazy. I technically concluded my vanilla playthrough just to try this out and it's great.

Thank you!

ssauraabi

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #993 on: February 06, 2021, 09:01:19 PM »

The problem with the Sling being available even with terraforming disabled is a known bug and will be fixed in my next patch (to be released when the next version of starsector comes out).

I can't comment on this sort of issue with DIY. I would suggest asking in that thread, but the mod creator appears to have abandoned it.

Indeed, does appear that way. I still went ahead and shot them a message to see if they'd post the source somewhere so I can take a look. If that happens, I did like your original merging suggestion on that thread.

boggled

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #994 on: February 07, 2021, 06:13:40 AM »

Indeed, does appear that way. I still went ahead and shot them a message to see if they'd post the source somewhere so I can take a look. If that happens, I did like your original merging suggestion on that thread.

If you do manage to get the source code, let me know. Despite the fact that it's buggy and abandoned, a lot of people still seem to use DIY, so I may want to copy some of the more popular features from DIY into my mod.

Marwan_041899

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #995 on: February 07, 2021, 11:35:33 AM »

gives a fatalerror index 3 size 1 when paired with Xenoargh's Mod Pack
is there a fix for this i can implement?

boggled

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #996 on: February 07, 2021, 12:46:21 PM »

gives a fatalerror index 3 size 1 when paired with Xenoargh's Mod Pack
is there a fix for this i can implement?

Can you post the stack trace?

Great Leader

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #997 on: February 10, 2021, 02:24:07 PM »

Sorry if this has been posted already, but could I get the information on the industry cap scaling, if this mod has one at all? I swear I saw a chart somewhere that this mod changed the industry cap per colony size, but can't find it. Also would be nice if it was on the mod guide @ page 1.

Awesome mod so far

boggled

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #998 on: February 10, 2021, 02:49:44 PM »

Sorry if this has been posted already, but could I get the information on the industry cap scaling, if this mod has one at all? I swear I saw a chart somewhere that this mod changed the industry cap per colony size, but can't find it. Also would be nice if it was on the mod guide @ page 1.

Awesome mod so far

This mod doesn't change the industry cap. I think Better Colonies may do that, but I'm not sure.

Great Leader

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #999 on: February 11, 2021, 11:51:45 AM »

Awesome mod so far

This mod doesn't change the industry cap. I think Better Colonies may do that, but I'm not sure.
Okay I might have seen it in another mod then. Thanks.

Sidestrafe2462

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1000 on: February 16, 2021, 05:26:53 PM »

Can anyone give me a couple of hints/pointers to the Penelope's Secret quest? It's been initiated and I'd like to complete it as legitimately as possible, but I'm running Adjusted Sector so I'd much rather not have to comb the whole sector.

Mach56

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1001 on: February 16, 2021, 07:27:11 PM »

Can anyone give me a couple of hints/pointers to the Penelope's Secret quest? It's been initiated and I'd like to complete it as legitimately as possible, but I'm running Adjusted Sector so I'd much rather not have to comb the whole sector.
It starts in a vanilla star system, there's already a big hint in the quest name.

IonDragonX

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #1002 on: February 16, 2021, 07:31:32 PM »

I don't know if Adjusted Sector randomizes the core worlds but, if it does, then you might never complete that quest.

boggled

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #1003 on: February 17, 2021, 05:36:15 AM »

I don't know if Adjusted Sector randomizes the core worlds but, if it does, then you might never complete that quest.

The player shouldn't be able to start the quest if the destination systems/planets don't exist. If you can start the quest but not finish it due to the planets not existing, please let me know because that's a bug. Thanks!

Suportík

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1004 on: February 20, 2021, 09:04:04 AM »

SG1 just sent my gate into star, send help.
Pages: 1 ... 65 66 [67] 68 69 ... 219