Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 219

Author Topic: [0.97a] Terraforming and Station Construction (v9.0.7)  (Read 1071235 times)

ebolamorph

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Re: [0.9.1a] Terraforming and Station Construction (v5.3.1)
« Reply #645 on: June 30, 2020, 12:26:32 AM »

Can you add a menu scrollbar to colony structures/industries? I have gotten to were i can make so many industries that i cant see em all. And yes you are not limited in terms of how much you can build AND you get all the bonuses still. plz add the menu scrollbat yto our colonies structure list or make it into a list
That's hardcoded.
Well damn that sucks. Maybe the dev can add that in? After all i cant turn a world into an outright fortress/ economic powerhouse AND manage it without a scrollbar

Fen

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #646 on: June 30, 2020, 03:48:53 AM »

Can you add a menu scrollbar to colony structures/industries? I have gotten to were i can make so many industries that i cant see em all. And yes you are not limited in terms of how much you can build AND you get all the bonuses still. plz add the menu scrollbat yto our colonies structure list or make it into a list
That's hardcoded.
Well damn that sucks. Maybe the dev can add that in? After all i cant turn a world into an outright fortress/ economic powerhouse AND manage it without a scrollbar

IIRC, it is one of the things planned for 0.9.2

Mondaymonkey

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #647 on: June 30, 2020, 07:14:46 AM »

IIRC it was not announced it would be in 0.9.2 or ever later.

Sill praying it will.
I dislike human beings... or I just do not know how to cook them well.

Mondaymonkey

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #648 on: June 30, 2020, 10:35:58 AM »

Crimson world (US) counts as desert/arid type?

boggled

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #649 on: June 30, 2020, 12:23:38 PM »

Crimson world (US) counts as desert/arid type?

Correct.

Mondaymonkey

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #650 on: June 30, 2020, 08:58:19 PM »

Well, I can understand why. That is probably the best choice in terrafoming aspect, as it is close to that category.

Problem is, it could host spice industry. Being mostly "cold" and mostly with no "habitable" it is unlikely they should.

On the other hand - that is a minor issue. Player always able to ignore that option at its will.

Chairman Suryasari

• Captain
  • The Deployer of John Lennon's.
    • View Profile
« Reply #651 on: June 30, 2020, 11:22:24 PM »

Sorry captain, but can this mod add debuff for station like Frontier Mod does? Station feel too OP should have some sort of cramped debuff. Btw Thanks for amazing mods!
"Kids under 13 shouldn't have access to the internet. if 10yo me were on tumblr and read about suicide and depression 5 hours a day, every day, god knows i would jump off a bridge if my parents ever yell at me."

-Some random Youtube comment on video about Sonic OC.

Algester

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.9.1a] Terraforming and Station Construction (v5.2.1)
« Reply #652 on: July 01, 2020, 12:33:04 AM »

question are gifted astral gates supposed to have no generated admins or does the logic of first building them and then subsequently give them to factions be the better alternative

I know the gifted stations have no admin when first created, but does an admin get assigned by the receiving faction automatically sometime later? If not, I will have to correct this.

I considered allowing the player to gift already-constructed gates to other factions, but the problem was that there's quite a few conditions that have to be met in order for the player to gift a gate, and I didn't want to have a situation where the player built a gate only to find that they're not able to gift it.
sorry for replying now as far as I have observed no the gates dont get admins after months

Yunru

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #653 on: July 01, 2020, 01:06:48 AM »

Sorry captain, but can this mod add debuff for station like Frontier Mod does? Station feel too OP should have some sort of cramped debuff. Btw Thanks for amazing mods!
It... already does?
Just visit the config file.

boggled

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #654 on: July 01, 2020, 05:05:26 AM »

Well, I can understand why. That is probably the best choice in terrafoming aspect, as it is close to that category.

Problem is, it could host spice industry. Being mostly "cold" and mostly with no "habitable" it is unlikely they should.

On the other hand - that is a minor issue. Player always able to ignore that option at its will.

I'll add a requirement to the spice industry that the world be hot.

question are gifted astral gates supposed to have no generated admins or does the logic of first building them and then subsequently give them to factions be the better alternative

I know the gifted stations have no admin when first created, but does an admin get assigned by the receiving faction automatically sometime later? If not, I will have to correct this.

I considered allowing the player to gift already-constructed gates to other factions, but the problem was that there's quite a few conditions that have to be met in order for the player to gift a gate, and I didn't want to have a situation where the player built a gate only to find that they're not able to gift it.
sorry for replying now as far as I have observed no the gates dont get admins after months

Alright, thanks for letting me know. I'll look into fixing this for my patch.

ebolamorph

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #655 on: July 03, 2020, 01:08:12 AM »

spice industry? We can farm shai halud in this game?

Bucket

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #656 on: July 03, 2020, 03:05:33 AM »

Will there be a specialization to remove viruses conditions from Unknown Skies?
« Last Edit: July 03, 2020, 03:08:17 AM by Bucket »

boggled

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #657 on: July 03, 2020, 05:09:07 AM »

spice industry? We can farm shai halud in this game?

Yes! You have to enable it via the settings file for this mod though.

Will there be a specialization to remove viruses conditions from Unknown Skies?

No, I don't have any plans to implement that right now. Sorry!

Rendor

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #658 on: July 03, 2020, 09:28:03 PM »

How to finish "Penelope's Secret" (find the source of the transmission) quest? I have no waypoints or additional information about it

Mondaymonkey

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #659 on: July 03, 2020, 09:44:19 PM »

Haven't I predict it will happen? Takes much more time, than I thought.

How to finish "Penelope's Secret" (find the source of the transmission) quest? I have no waypoints or additional information about it

You have additional information. Quest gives you plenty of hints.

Or, you can do it in a fast way. Here is spoiler for you:

Brace yourself for spoiler.
Travel to Penelope Star system and find Aeolus gas giant there. And DO NOT LIE TO A STRANGERS.
[close]
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 219