Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Author Topic: FTL: Faster Than Light  (Read 2441 times)

flyby2412

• Ensign
    • View Profile
FTL: Faster Than Light
« on: October 27, 2019, 10:43:53 AM »

WIP as of Oct. 27th, 2019

The following is a fan based mod. FTL: Faster Than Light and FTL: Advanced Edition are all owned by Subset Games. I do not claim ownership of the following content nor am I releasing this mod for commercial purposes. By Ludd please don't sue me.

Due to a lack of FTL in Starsector, I have taken it upon myself to bring all FTL ships and weapons into the game. This my first attempt at modding so bear with me.

Currently the Rebel Flagship and the Player Controlled cruisers are in the game. Next update will add in the rest of the NPC ships encountered in the game. Nothing is balanced.

Download Link : https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1w9haNdgf9MdikeJcIPAj4a1aanae_nMb?usp=sharing

Pictures:
Spoiler

[close]

Last Updated: Oct. 27th, 2019
« Last Edit: October 27, 2019, 11:00:24 AM by flyby2412 »

Sinosauropteryx

• Captain
    • View Profile
Re: FTL: Faster Than Light
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2019, 02:58:51 PM »

Cool idea. I think you'll need more weapon slots on each ship though, even if FTL ships only have 4 hardpoints each.

leclfish

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: FTL: Faster Than Light
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2020, 04:09:20 PM »

Since I first started playing this game, I always wished I could have FTL ships in the game; always have been a fan of the slug ship. I can't wait to see how this mod pans out, with more ships and better balancing! I hope I get to see it!
« Last Edit: January 25, 2020, 04:45:19 PM by leclfish »