Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 39

Author Topic: [0.96a] Yuri Expedition v.3.0.2 || Faction Pack || Hotfix 12/27 [YRXP]  (Read 290158 times)

creature

• Captain
    • View Profile

Spoiler
[close]
Okay, so I found the candidates. Here's a screenshot of what it my screen looked like.
Again, did not have Aether Shawl nor the Mithril Cloak's. Wish I had their blueprints to use though, very tanky ships in my run.
So, anyways, through your proposed method of elimination, I have the main culprit.

It's the Guardian Angel. dang i wanted this on my fleet so bad, i had hoped it was the one with the least problems
This ship crashed after cycling the preview screen only once or twice. The others can go through tens of cycles without a hitch, both individually and while selecting multiple ships (excluding this ship). Why though, I have no real clue. Just a few gut feelings and hunches.
Maybe because the Guardian Angel is complex? It has shields and all that. I'm at a dead end, and the log file won't explain much.
Hm? Basing on the spoilered image it seems the only two unprioritized ships are the Guardian Angel and Honeycomb - is this right? I'm worried that you might have gone about it the other way around, but it could also be that all the prioritized ships are the ones that do work.

In any case, that's an interestingly short blueprint list, with none of the obvious candidates I was suspecting. If it's just these, then maybe I could take a look! Thank you very much for your help!

KoolAidWizard

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.9.1a] Yuri Expedition v.2.1.0 || Faction Pack || Update 02/12 [YRXP]
« Reply #226 on: February 12, 2020, 05:01:23 PM »

Love this mod, thanks for making/sharing it!

creature

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: February 12, 2020, 06:38:39 PM »

Love this mod, thanks for making/sharing it!
I'm glad you enjoy playing it! I also enjoy making it! This is how I entertain myself nowadays.

Antimony

• Ensign
    • View Profile

Hm? Basing on the spoilered image it seems the only two unprioritized ships are the Guardian Angel and Honeycomb - is this right? I'm worried that you might have gone about it the other way around, but it could also be that all the prioritized ships are the ones that do work.

In any case, that's an interestingly short blueprint list, with none of the obvious candidates I was suspecting. If it's just these, then maybe I could take a look! Thank you very much for your help!

Well, at first i had thought The Honeycomb caused the problem too, but then i went back to double check again. Turns out it didn't, and last time it was by sheer luck the game had crashed (I had not selected enough vanilla blueprints, so it probably had picked the Guardian Angel by luck and crashed the game).
The Honeycomb is clear as far as i can tell. I was too lazy to take another screenshot and upload it, so sorry if it caused a a bit of confusion.

Anyways, can't wait to see what you could find out about it. Hopefully a fix is on the way.

Kain

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: February 14, 2020, 05:52:28 PM »

Seems to cause a crash on campaign generation for me.
I might have too many mods installed, I'm not sure.

It seems to load it but then:

Code
163849 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.campaign.econ.A  - Loading star system: yrxp_homeplate.json
163865 [Thread-4] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.LoadingUtils  - Loading JSON from [DIRECTORY: K:\Program Files (x86)\Fractal Softworks\Starsector\starsector-core\..\mods\YRXP (data\campaign\econ/yrxp_homeplate.json)]
163883 [Thread-8] INFO  sound.oo0O  - Cleaning up music with id [miscallenous_main_menu.ogg]
164033 [Thread-10] INFO  sound.oo0O  - Creating streaming player for music with id [miscallenous_main_menu.ogg]
164033 [Thread-10] INFO  sound.null  - Playing music with id [miscallenous_main_menu.ogg]
164067 [Thread-4] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.RuntimeException: Market in yrxp_homeplate system refers to invalid entity yrxp_caparice_habitat_1
java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.RuntimeException: Market in yrxp_homeplate system refers to invalid entity yrxp_caparice_habitat_1
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.save.CampaignGameManager.super(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.title.TitleScreenState.dialogDismissed(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.ui.N.dismiss(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.ui.impl.K.dismiss(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.save.if.actionPerformed(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.ui.newnew.buttonPressed(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.ui.I.Ò00000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.ui.I.processInput(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.ui.O0Oo.o00000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.BaseGameState.traverse(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.state.AppDriver.begin(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain.main(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher$1.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Market in yrxp_homeplate system refers to invalid entity yrxp_caparice_habitat_1
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.econ.A.o00000(Unknown Source)
... 14 more

Any known mods might cause this? Or any idea how to fix it?
I have the latest lazy, graphics and magic libs.

Pandora

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: February 16, 2020, 11:02:37 PM »

Spoiler
[Thread-4] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.RuntimeException: Market in yrxp_homeplate system refers to invalid entity yrxp_caparice_habitat_1
java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.RuntimeException: Market in yrxp_homeplate system refers to invalid entity yrxp_caparice_habitat_1
[close]
When I try to start a new game using this mod I can't get past allocating skill points to my character. And once I'm spat out of the game, I get an error window relating to that specific error there. Since I'm no coder, I can't hope to understand how to even BEGIN fixing this, so I decided to leave a message with the hopes that someone will see it and take pity upon me and my woes.

I am running this mod, the 3 Main Mod Libraries (magic, graphics, etc), the girls frontline portrait pack and lastly Nijigen Extend.
I really loved the look of this mod, and would hate to have to drop it. If anyone has even a hint of how to fix this one, please respond to my hyperspace distress beacon!

In this next spoiler I will be adding the error parts of the log in full... BEWARE TEXT WALL
Spoiler
5894 [Thread-4] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.loading.WeaponSpreadsheetLoader  - Weapon spec [yrxp_DECO_ma_upper_arm_right] not found in weapon_data.csv
5894 [Thread-4] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.loading.WeaponSpreadsheetLoader  - Weapon spec [yrxp_DECO_ma_upper_arm_left] not found in weapon_data.csv
7475 [Thread-4] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.loading.ShipHullSpreadsheetLoader  - Ship hull spec [flare] not found in ship_data.csv
7475 [Thread-4] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.loading.ShipHullSpreadsheetLoader  - Ship hull spec [module_hightech_decor] not found in ship_data.csv
32584 [Thread-4] ERROR data.scripts.plugins.MagicAutoTrails  - Invalid line, skipping
68786 [Thread-4] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.RuntimeException: Market in yrxp_homeplate system refers to invalid entity yrxp_caparice_habitat_1
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.save.CampaignGameManager.super(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.title.TitleScreenState.dialogDismissed(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.N.dismiss(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.impl.K.dismiss(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.save.if.actionPerformed(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.newnew.buttonPressed(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.I.?00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.I.processInput(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.O0Oo.o00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.BaseGameState.traverse(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.state.AppDriver.begin(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain.main(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher$1.run(Unknown Source)
   at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Market in yrxp_homeplate system refers to invalid entity yrxp_caparice_habitat_1
[close]
« Last Edit: February 16, 2020, 11:06:41 PM by Pandora »

creature

• Captain
    • View Profile
Re: [0.9.1a] Yuri Expedition v.2.1.1 || Faction Pack || Patch 02/17 [YRXP]
« Reply #231 on: February 16, 2020, 11:53:36 PM »

When I try to start a new game using this mod I can't get past allocating skill points to my character....

Seems to cause a crash on campaign generation for me.
I might have too many mods installed, I'm not sure.
Hi, sorry for the delay! I've been busy pushing another update to Aria!  :o

I think I've received another report like this before, so can you both please confirm if you're using Random Sector generation? It's important that this is the case for both of you because I've went ahead and finally made a patch for YRXP to work in random mode (removing the dynamic growth for the Yuri home system if playing in that mode), but if isn't the case, then I'll have to ask for some more info.

Download patch 2.1.1 here!

Anyways, can't wait to see what you could find out about it. Hopefully a fix is on the way.
Thank you for your help! I'll try to see what's gone wrong with them. By the way, have you tried deprioritizing weapons and fighters too? There's really no way to tell, but it's also a possibility. In any case, since those two ships have been isolated, I suggest just keep them deprioritized while I'm looking into it! Can I assume there aren't any other systems affected by this same error? Related systems would be player ship production and spawning of those ships in AI fleets and the market.

TimeDiver

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: February 17, 2020, 12:22:43 AM »

Download patch 2.1.1 here!
Um, is v2.1.1 supposed to be missing the '\mods\YRXP\data\campaign\rules.csv' file?

creature

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: February 17, 2020, 01:03:44 AM »

Um, is v2.1.1 supposed to be missing the '\mods\YRXP\data\campaign\rules.csv' file?
Ah, yes. I forgot that I removed it before when I was playtesting Aria when I found that the rules were affecting other factions, and I didn't really want to deal with it right now. It shouldn't cause any crashes, though! (fingers crossed)

Pandora

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.9.1a] Yuri Expedition v.2.1.1 || Faction Pack || Update 02/17 [YRXP]
« Reply #234 on: February 17, 2020, 04:36:08 AM »

NEVER MIND! Apparently Nexerelin is REQUIRED to play this mod... I don't know why though... There have been no new errors with the same mod loadout as the previous post with only the addition of Nexerelin as a last ditch effort.

I didn't want my game experience so heavily changed, but oh well, I take what I can get I guess.

Corvus start BTW.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2020, 05:00:15 AM by Pandora »

Pandora

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: February 17, 2020, 10:42:58 AM »

It would seem that removing the Econ folder completely DOES fix the problem of startup, but now I can't find the Yuri planet anywhere.

When I remove that folder, can I still have access to the ships they provide? Their missions? Or was this "Fix" just a bad connection just waiting to catch on fire?

creature

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: February 17, 2020, 02:17:29 PM »

NEVER MIND! Apparently Nexerelin is REQUIRED to play this mod... I don't know why though... There have been no new errors with the same mod loadout as the previous post with only the addition of Nexerelin as a last ditch effort.

I didn't want my game experience so heavily changed, but oh well, I take what I can get I guess.

Corvus start BTW.
Oh... ah! I see why!

The code that spawned the Yuri homeworld was locked behind a Nexerelin start, but the script to update it wasn't (what I fixed in that last patch - put them together under Nexerelin). This meant that without Nex, the Yuri homeworld didn't spawn, but the script still ran, i.e. hard crash.

I *think* you can try playing without Nexerelin if you've got the newest patch, but I'm not sure. I always play with it on, you see!

I hope you enjoy tour game either way!  ;D

fu12

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: February 17, 2020, 03:55:24 PM »

You may want to update the title page download link. It gives a link to 2.1.0 not 2.1.1. Or maybe you forgot to rename the file? iono

creature

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: February 17, 2020, 03:57:59 PM »

You may want to update the title page download link. It gives a link to 2.1.0 not 2.1.1. Or maybe you forgot to rename the file? iono
Ah, thank you for catching this! The link has been fixed now.  :)

Pandora

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: February 17, 2020, 07:14:31 PM »

Hmm, I'm sorry to bother again, but I still can't start a new game. Even after deleting the old YRXP and putting in the new one instead...

It gives me the same error.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 39