Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]

Author Topic: [0.97a] Grytpype and Moriarty Defence Authority 0.9.9h (New Version Ed.)  (Read 275524 times)

LordKhorne

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.96a] Grytpype and Moriarty Defence Authority 0.9.9g (New Version Ed.)
« Reply #135 on: February 04, 2024, 11:48:42 PM »

hey man, I'm working on a PMC for my mod domain reformed. Mind if I have a look at your data.campaign.econ.industries.GMDA_CondHQ code?

King Alfonzo

• Admiral
  • -- D O C T O R --
    • View Profile
Re: [0.97a] Grytpype and Moriarty Defence Authority 0.9.9h (New Version Ed.)
« Reply #136 on: February 10, 2024, 07:02:13 PM »

hey man, I'm working on a PMC for my mod domain reformed. Mind if I have a look at your data.campaign.econ.industries.GMDA_CondHQ code?

Sure, go for it. Most of it is based on the Lion's Guard and Military base codes with some tweaks for the Luddic Path Fleet codes.

How to deactivate this mod in an existing save without crashing?

You can't unfortunately.

I have heard numerous complaints about GMDA, and be assured I am thinking deeply on how to make them work. Heck, even I have stopped activating the mod when I play.
Right now they're too irritating to fight against and not really 'fun'. I'll be updating the mod here for 0.97a as is, but I am entertaining ideas on how to adjust their behaviour, or maybe even overhauling them into something else completely.

Grytpype and Moriarty Defence Authority 0.9.9h

-Updated for 0.97a

DOWNLOAD HERE.

ThePixel

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: February 14, 2024, 02:24:45 AM »

running into an odd issue where I seem to have two different reputation towards the GMDA, on my factions screen they are listed as neutral, -1 at the moment and some dialogue interaction modify this, while some patrols are openly hostile to me with a reputation of -78.
I was also warned that I should resign my commission to avoid their ire but I do not have a commission with any faction.

Seti

• Ensign
  • A friendly AI core
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: March 27, 2024, 07:30:54 PM »

Hey! currently trying to make a mod, and thinking of doing the same thing you did (a faction with no planet and only submarkets) any chance i could have some kind of your contact? i really cant figure out cabal code... not a fan of java, if i end up uploading it i'll credit you and the cabal author
Can you help me buy some milk?

evilphish

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: April 01, 2024, 05:05:03 AM »

running into an odd issue where I seem to have two different reputation towards the GMDA, on my factions screen they are listed as neutral, -1 at the moment and some dialogue interaction modify this, while some patrols are openly hostile to me with a reputation of -78.
I was also warned that I should resign my commission to avoid their ire but I do not have a commission with any faction.

I seem to be having the same problem. It tells me neutral (0) but their fleets attack me and in the attack screen they show as -75. This is a new game, have never fought them before and I am not part of any faction.

LawDog_Gav

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: April 12, 2024, 11:29:49 AM »

I am also having this problem, I came here hoping to find some sort of explanation. Space cops keep harassing me!

Alluvian

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: April 12, 2024, 03:38:34 PM »

I am also having this problem, I came here hoping to find some sort of explanation. Space cops keep harassing me!

There is more than one GMDA faction. One of them is the "normal" one that patrols a colony area (independents). The other(s) are the aggressive ones, that will attack other factions (and the player), and demand payment for crimes, as chance permits. The 'feral' GMDA will always be hostile as far as I have seen.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]