Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: [0.9.1a] The Xhan Empire, version 1.9 New faction update! United Pamed Arrives  (Read 47351 times)

xelo

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.9.1a] The Xhan Empire, version 1.7 (balance patch)
« Reply #45 on: August 26, 2020, 09:37:44 AM »

Missing hull spec: zakhan wing
I got the exact same error as well while "picking through the spoils" after raiding.

Spoiler
Code
59076321 [Thread-4] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.RuntimeException: Ship hull spec [zahkhan_Wing] not found!
java.lang.RuntimeException: Ship hull spec [zahkhan_Wing] not found!
at com.fs.starfarer.loading.M.o00000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore.o00000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore.o00000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.ui.trade.C.renderShipWithCorners(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.api.campaign.impl.items.FighterBlueprintItemPlugin.render(FighterBlueprintItemPlugin.java:95)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.ui.trade.C.render(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.ui.trade.CargoStackView.renderAtCenter(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.ui.trade.CargoStackView.renderImpl(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.ui.o00OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.render(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.ui.v.renderImpl(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.ui.trade.CargoDataGridView.renderImpl(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.ui.o00OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.render(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.ui.e$Oo.renderImpl(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.ui.e.renderImpl(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.ui.G.renderImpl(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.ui.o0OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.renderImpl(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.ui.newui.String.renderImpl(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.ui.N.renderImpl(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.ui.newui.O0oO.renderImpl(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.ui.N.renderImpl(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.ui.newui.o0oOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.renderImpl(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.ui.newui.Objectsuper.renderImpl(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignState.render(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.BaseGameState.traverse(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.state.AppDriver.begin(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain.main(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher$1.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
[close]

... and I really enjoy this mod, too.
Thank you

Circumsoldier

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.9.1a] The Xhan Empire, version 1.8 (Arsenal Expanded)
« Reply #46 on: October 02, 2020, 10:39:30 PM »

UPDATE 1.8 Arsenal Expanded)

Will probably break saves!

-oiehou Peak Cr: 240 to 300
-Boulo Peak Cr: 180 to 200
-Ubellop peak CR: 180 to 200
-Olkzan Peak CR: 420 to 490
-Olkzan(C) peak CR: 420 to 470
-ketsil Peak CR: 360 to 400
-Cheborog Peak CR: 540 to 600
-Cheborog Armor: 1680 to 1700
-Cheborog Flux Dissipation: 550 to 600
-Occuklop Peak CR: 720 to 800
-panrelka Peak CR: 620 to 680

-Stolb proj hitpoints: 1000 to 1200
-Stolb Damage: 800 to 900
-Zakrep Damage: 215 to 240
-Syr reload: 8 To 6
-Sharik missile Health: 800 to 1100
-Sharik cluster shell number: 4 to 5
-Shnerk Gorel Plasma Projector(F) damage: 1800 to 2200
-Palka max turn rate: 150 to 180
-Divine Jaunt regen: 0.15 to 0.10

-Added new Bloz Missile series
-Added Zhuk Torpedo
-Added Luzna missile
-Added weapon Zarukel
-Added Tsebrek Kinetic Cannon

-Added ship Doskan
-Added ship Ennik
-Added Ship Ennik(E)
-Added ship Ouggom
-Added Ship Vukan

-Added two HVBs
« Last Edit: October 03, 2020, 04:46:55 AM by Circumsoldier »

Circumsoldier

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.9.1a] The Xhan Empire, version 1.8.1 (Arsenal Expanded)
« Reply #47 on: October 05, 2020, 07:56:04 PM »

UPDATE 1.8.1 (HVB fix)

Save compatible with 1.8 but ships might not show up if you already beat them before now

-Added HVBs to prism boss ships list, ships should show up in prism if they do not drop after battle
« Last Edit: October 05, 2020, 07:57:54 PM by Circumsoldier »

Igncom1

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #48 on: October 07, 2020, 08:55:51 AM »

I love how the fleet is divided up into different eras of development! Very cool concept!
Sunders are the best ship in the game.

Circumsoldier

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 10, 2020, 04:38:22 AM »

I love how the fleet is divided up into different eras of development! Very cool concept!

Thanks! and stay tuned, there is more content to come very soon. This time not pertaining to the Xhan Empire itself!

Circumsoldier

• Ensign
    • View Profile

UPDATE 1.9 New faction update! United Pamed Arrives

New save recommended to see new systems and content!

-Added new Faction: United Pamed

-Added new ship:Anuran
-Added new ship:Odonata
-Added new ship:Urodellan
-Added new ship:Carillon
-Added new ship:??

-Added new system: Paltan

Chikanuk

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile

Great update!
But "United Pamed" sounds (at least for me) like it missing word. Something like "United Pamed States\Republics\etc".

Unnamed_Shadow

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile

yeah i agree the United Pamed need something

Like Confederacy, Union, Republic.

I like the new faction, looks promising. Hope you add more ships on the roster in the future!

Circumsoldier

• Ensign
    • View Profile

yeah i agree the United Pamed need something

Like Confederacy, Union, Republic.

I like the new faction, looks promising. Hope you add more ships on the roster in the future!
Great update!
But "United Pamed" sounds (at least for me) like it missing word. Something like "United Pamed States\Republics\etc".

Thanks! Probably going to take a break from adding new content until the next Starsector update rolls around. Though I do have plans for some major future content that i'll likely start working on once I update the mod for the next version of starsector. 

As for "United States of Pamed" or the "United Planetary Nations of Pamed" as they would be known if the name was based on Pameds history. I decided against it as the long name would be rather clunky to see in-game and it would not make sense based on their lore. The Pamedian nations were completely dissolved after the sect wars ended. Pamed is "United" as a population, rather than a group of Nations.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2020, 02:31:41 PM by Circumsoldier »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]