Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Author Topic: What is the Order tab in the command section ?  (Read 1074 times)

Cyber Von Cyberus

• Commander
  • Warcrimes are very profitable...
    • View Profile
What is the Order tab in the command section ?
« on: October 07, 2019, 03:46:58 PM »

So in the command section (where you can manage your colonies, see details about your income and choose your colony's fleet doctrine) there is a greyed-out tab called 'Orders (2)' and I can't access it. I thought at first that it might be special orders from factions you're commissioned with, however even after getting a commission from Tri-Tach I still can't access it. I'm really curious, what is that tab used for ?
Diktat Admiral:"What do we have here ? A dissident ? A pirate ? Or maybe a degenerate ?"

Me:"Yes, I'm all of those."

pedro1_1

• Commander
    • View Profile
Re: What is the Order tab in the command section ?
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2019, 03:56:37 PM »

So in the command section (where you can manage your colonies, see details about your income and choose your colony's fleet doctrine) there is a greyed-out tab called 'Orders (2)' and I can't access it. I thought at first that it might be special orders from factions you're commissioned with, however even after getting a commission from Tri-Tach I still can't access it. I'm really curious, what is that tab used for ?

Noting at the moment, we could acess It somewere between 0.8.1 and 0.9.0 but It had noting at all there, we just don't know what It will be used for

Cyber Von Cyberus

• Commander
  • Warcrimes are very profitable...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2019, 03:58:10 PM »

Ah thanks, curiosity was killing me.
Diktat Admiral:"What do we have here ? A dissident ? A pirate ? Or maybe a degenerate ?"

Me:"Yes, I'm all of those."

SCC

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2019, 11:55:18 PM »

It's just a placeholder. Alex won't have to remake UI, if he's already got the button and the shortcut in place.