Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 12

Author Topic: [0.9.1a] Anvil Industries V1.3.6: Its dead jim...  (Read 149464 times)

BigBeans

• Captain
    • View Profile
Re: [0.9.1a] Anvil Industries(V:1.3) Aint that a kick in the head.
« Reply #120 on: August 24, 2020, 06:20:28 PM »

Will miss fighting pirates with anvil weapons haha.

But love everything else from what I've read!

connortron7

• Captain
  • "God has cursed me for my hubris" - brian gilbert
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: August 24, 2020, 06:32:35 PM »

Will miss fighting pirates with anvil weapons haha.

But love everything else from what I've read!
glad to hear it! i hope to god nothing needs a patch in a few days but knowing me somethings gonna be messed up lmao

Kwbr

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: August 24, 2020, 07:59:00 PM »

latest update seems to crash during initial load because several portraits were removed when the mod split

connortron7

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: August 24, 2020, 08:17:57 PM »

latest update seems to crash during initial load because several portraits were removed when the mod split
Is this happening with a new save? As this uodate is a save breaker  (also delete the file then put in the new one, dont replace it.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2020, 08:27:20 PM by connortron7 »

Kwbr

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: August 24, 2020, 08:28:21 PM »

it happens when the game tries to load all the mods, doesn't even get to the main menu. i seemed to have fixed it by copying the missing portraits from an older version of the mod.

connortron7

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: August 24, 2020, 11:10:33 PM »

it happens when the game tries to load all the mods, doesn't even get to the main menu. i seemed to have fixed it by copying the missing portraits from an older version of the mod.

Thats weird, seems fine on my end.

Kwbr

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: August 25, 2020, 12:06:46 AM »

weird, it runs fine on its own so i guess its a different mod? im not running exalted if that matters.

id post the error log but its sorta gigantic, would probably be better to send it over discord or something if you wanna take a look at it

BFEL

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: August 25, 2020, 07:46:11 AM »

Also having this issue, could you post said portrait files here? I can't seem to find a previous version.

MedwedxXx

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: August 25, 2020, 10:41:26 AM »

It looks like the problem is vayra´s sector. Without it it works. With it i get the crash. I only loaded the another portrait pack, anvil 1.3, magic, lazy and graphic lib and vayra´s sector 3.1.5.

connortron7

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: August 25, 2020, 10:47:40 AM »

Also having this issue, could you post said portrait files here? I can't seem to find a previous version.
It looks like the problem is vayra´s sector. Without it it works. With it i get the crash. I only loaded the another portrait pack, anvil 1.3, magic, lazy and graphic lib and vayra´s sector 3.1.5.

weird, it runs fine on its own so i guess its a different mod? im not running exalted if that matters.

id post the error log but its sorta gigantic, would probably be better to send it over discord or something if you wanna take a look at it

hotfix out, forgot to remove a few file paths in one of the separated HVBs, sorry about that

MedwedxXx

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: August 25, 2020, 10:55:57 AM »

hotfix out, forgot to remove a few file paths in one of the separated HVBs, sorry about that

I get the version 1.2.3. Or does it take some time (i only ask, because the mod self is small)

connortron7

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: August 25, 2020, 11:06:28 AM »

I get the version 1.2.3. Or does it take some time (i only ask, because the mod self is small)
Im not sure what you mean

MedwedxXx

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: August 25, 2020, 11:09:21 AM »

Version 1.3 is the new one (with the hotfix maybe 1.3.1 or something like that or 1.3 updated) but we get 1.2.3 (that is around 4 to 5 mb bigger then 1.3). Maybe i think a bit too much about that  :P

connortron7

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: August 25, 2020, 11:12:46 AM »

Version 1.3 is the new one (with the hotfix maybe 1.3.1 or something like that or 1.3 updated) but we get 1.2.3 (that is around 4 to 5 mb bigger then 1.3). Maybe i think a bit too much about that  :P

No i sent a hotfix to fix the crash issue, i didnt send a whole version out. 1.3 is the one you want, idk why its bigger tbh

MedwedxXx

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: August 25, 2020, 11:17:30 AM »

No i sent a hotfix to fix the crash issue, i didnt send a whole version out. 1.3 is the one you want, idk why its bigger tbh

Looks like i cant see where is the hotfix for download. On page 1 i can only download version 1.2.3
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 12