Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 12

Author Topic: [0.9.1a] Anvil Industries V1.3.6: Its dead jim...  (Read 149485 times)

Albreo

• Commander
  • A! Oh nyo!
    • View Profile

Can you remove Carrier AI from Eidolon? It's such a beefy ship and expensive to deploy while it rarely contributes to the fight cause it always hides behind my Paragon(you are also one damn it).

connortron7

• Captain
  • "God has cursed me for my hubris" - brian gilbert
    • View Profile

Can you remove Carrier AI from Eidolon? It's such a beefy ship and expensive to deploy while it rarely contributes to the fight cause it always hides behind my Paragon(you are also one damn it).
Thats kinda funny to imagine lol. But worry not, it will be removed for next update.

You can also go into anvils file and follow this path: date/hulls then click on the ship_data.csv. then scroll through till you reach the eidolon then scroll right till you see the bar labled "hints" and remove everything from eidolons section and it should(?) Be more aggressive.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2020, 01:02:09 AM by connortron7 »

connortron7

• Captain
    • View Profile

New Fat Update! and as always its a save breaker!

changes
Spoiler
V:1.2
WILL BREAK SAVES
gave independents access to exalted and blackjack weapons
Removed the prince and princess frigates
added The Graft HVB (with vayras sector installed)
added the Bastion (P) the original bastion HVB (with vayras sector installed)
added the gust micro cannon to anvil ships (HE, Small Ballistic)
added the Tsar Cannon to anvil ships (HE, Large Ballistic)
added the Gleam Cannon to exalted ships(Large, EMP Energy)
added the Gangster class heavy destroyer to blackjack fleets
added the snapper class drone hub frigate to blackjack fleets
added the mirador class science barge to blackjack fleets
added the retainer anti fighter corvette to anvil fleets
added the vampire assault ship to exalted fleets
added the Silkworm class support bomber wing to anvil fleets
re-added the mortar artillery cruiser as the mortar (P) ( i took the regular out like 5 months ago)
removed neutralist from blackjacks personality traits in nex
decreased the rate in which vanilla ships from the base blueprint spawn in anvil/blackjack/exalted fleets
fixed an ungodly amount of typos
added the Omni-Forge custom industry to crucible
added the Starburst EMP MRM to anvil ships (small and medium, missile)
overhauled the Lucerne. bigger, badder and ANGRY
removed the gemini BMS
added commissioned crew support for the exalted
anvil no longer sat bombs enemies
removed the priest
the eidolon (now named priest) has been removed from exalted fleets and is now an HVB (with vayras sector installed)
added the Nightmare class heavy carrier to exalteds fleets
changed specters name to wendigo
added music to all 3 factions
removed the following ships from the factions default blueprints and changed them to rare blueprints: bastion, lucerne, kingdom, wendigo and priest.
changed the market on panger to freeport
added the mora (BMS) class drone hive to blackjack fleets
added relations between anvils factions and several modded factions
fixed bouncers broken bounds
added the Lasher (AP) to anvil fleets (rarely)
added the Conquest (AP) to anvil fleets (rarely)
added the Enforcer (AP) to anvil fleets (rarely)
added the Voodoo class kinetic Harpoon to exalted ships (small and medium, missile)
still didnt add a bridge to the brutes sprite, never will. (true pirates dont need to see where they are going or what they are shooting.)
added the chem lab industry to juego
added commissioned crew support for blackjack
added the Scamp class pirate frigate to..... well, pirate fleets.
the exalted now send raiders to enemy systems (with vayras sector installed)

replaced the systems of the following ships with bulwark charge:
quiver
glaive
axe
hatchet
cudgel
stallion
stallion (P)
lucerne

convoy:
new sprite
removed 2 small weapon mounts
replaced system with damper
decreased max OP from 70 to 55

cielo:
added custom built in drone wing
decreased max OP from 85 to 65

stallion:
removed drive field stabilizer
increased max speed from 60 to 70
decreased fuel per lightyear from 10 to 3

fantasma:
added small energy mount.
(an individual that wishes to remain unknown) updated the sprite

jester:
now has decreased spawn rate

flail:
replaced system with flarelauncher

mining drone (BMS):
changed sprite

halvete:
fixed up the main sprite a bit
made barral smaller

apparition:
replaced sprite

shotel:
replaced light assault guns with gust micro cannons

protective mining mounts:
decreased health bonus from 50% to 20%
removed turn speed penalty
removed repair speed bonus

[close]
« Last Edit: July 10, 2020, 11:20:53 AM by connortron7 »

Pelops

• Ensign
    • View Profile

Hello, I saw the update on version checker and I erased my previous version of Anvil Industries, is it possible to find back the previous Mod version, so that I can find back my saves ??

connortron7

• Captain
    • View Profile

Hello, I saw the update on version checker and I erased my previous version of Anvil Industries, is it possible to find back the previous Mod version, so that I can find back my saves ??

you could go into the recycle bin of your computer and fish it out of there

next time please read the big red letters that say "update breaks save"
« Last Edit: July 08, 2020, 03:59:18 PM by connortron7 »

Pelops

• Ensign
    • View Profile

Not possible unfortunately to restore it from my trash bin given I crushed the file with your new version as I had not seen your warning on the forum about installing this latest version !
For me it's VERY annoying because it's hours of gaming lost if you don't store some records of the previous Anvil file...

Beyond that important problem, yesterday I could not load Starsector with the new Anvil file (and was forced to remove it from the seclected mods) and I could only do it today after I restarted a new game without the Anvil latest file at the beginning. Strange...

Same for the Kadur Remants above Nexerilin I receive a message like Fatal : Weapon spec {vayra_vlrms_2] not found ! Check starsector.log for more info...

Same for the Extratential Lanestate Union, I cannot select it above Nexerilin, loading the game it crashes and says Fatal: Fatal : ship_system.csv is missing systems Check starsector.log for more info...

After a first Starsector experience to try the game, I had restarted a second time consuming game selecting most of the mods, but the loading is very slow on my PC while I have a Core I7 and 16 Giga of RAM, do you think my Graphic card would be too old ??

I really like the work done around StarSector and I advertized it around my friends although they tend to prefer multi player social games. But as Science Fiction scenario Starsector is really interesting ;)
« Last Edit: July 09, 2020, 07:30:57 AM by Pelops »

connortron7

• Captain
    • View Profile

Not possible unfortunately to restore it from my trash bin given I crushed the file with your new version as I had not seen your warning on the forum about installing this latest version !
For me it's VERY annoying because it's hours of gaming lost if you don't store some records of the previous Anvil file...

Beyond that important problem, yesterday I could not load Starsector with the new Anvil file (and was forced to remove it from the seclected mods) and I could only do it today after I restarted a new game without the Anvil latest file at the beginning. Strange...

Same for the Kadur Remants above Nexerilin I receive a message like Fatal : Weapon spec {vayra_vlrms_2] not found ! Check starsector.log for more info...

Same for the Extratential Lanestate Union, I cannot select it above Nexerilin, loading the game it crashes and says Fatal: Fatal : ship_system.csv is missing systems Check starsector.log for more info...

After a first Starsector experience to try the game, I had restarted a second time consuming game selecting most of the mods, but the loading is very slow on my PC while I have a Core I7 and 16 Giga of RAM, do you think my Graphic card would be too old ??

I really like the work done around StarSector and I advertized it around my friends although they tend to prefer multi player social games. But as Science Fiction scenario Starsector is really interesting ;)

Wait, are you merging the files? That might be one of your problems your, your supposed to remove the old version then add the new, otherwise the 2 versions will get jumbled together and will try to load stuff that was taken out even if you start a new file.

Pelops

• Ensign
    • View Profile

I did the failure to overwritte but it was the mess because I was not very careful.

Now I removed all the previous mods I had but I still can't use Kadur Remnant which doesn't load with Nexerelin and I still have some problems with Lanestate that doesn't work.

Anvil Industry new version is finally loading, but I can't get my saves back because of mod incompatibilty reason why I asked you if you had archived the previous one which was also working.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2020, 12:35:02 PM by Pelops »

connortron7

• Captain
    • View Profile

I did the failure to overwritte but it was the mess because I was not very careful.

Now I removed all the previous mods I had but I still can't use Kadur Remnant which doesn't load with Nexerelin and I still have some problems with Lanestate that doesn't work.

Anvil Industry new version is finally loading, but I can't get my saves back because of mod incompatibilty reason why I asked you if you had archived the previous one which was also working.

Hmm alright, ill see if i can dig upthe old one when i get home in an hour, sorry.

BigBeans

• Captain
    • View Profile

I love the continual increase in quality of this mod.  :D

connortron7

• Captain
    • View Profile

Hmm alright, ill see if i can dig up the old one when i get home in an hour, sorry.

here it is, sorry for the wait  https://www.dropbox.com/s/28h1eylqioh0r5f/Anvil%20Industries1.1.zip?dl=0

I love the continual increase in quality of this mod.  :D
thanks! i always strive to improve, anvil will never be anywhere near the best, but ill always be happy with not being the worst!

Pelops

• Ensign
    • View Profile

Thanks for your help, I did several attempts to recover my saves, but I updated several other mods and it doesn't work so I'm sentenced to restart a new big game pfff !

Pelops

• Ensign
    • View Profile

Hello again, I finally got what is wrong,

I also updated the following mod if you also have links or the previous versions :

- Starship Legend

- Vayra's sector

And I added Pr Starworks that I had not before, that's why my save can't load.

I tried to restart new games saveral time but I can't find back the interesting extended Core Worlds that we had before and an extended size of the map with Grand Sector, so that's why I asked you the previous mods to refind the previous configuration which was for me more interesting in some ways.

If you have the links for the previous mods versions I'll take it.

Thanks in advance.

Friendly Regards

Hiroyan495

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile

Why is "BlastDoors.java" in your hullmod folder? ???

connortron7

• Captain
    • View Profile

Why is "BlastDoors.java" in your hullmod folder? ???

Aye, must have left it in when i was fiddling with hullmods, ill get that out of there.  :-X
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 12