Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: [0.95.1a] Immersion Friendly Portrait Pack [v1.0]  (Read 96765 times)

-null

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.95.1a] Immersion Friendly Portrait Pack [v1.0]
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2023, 11:37:14 AM »

Portraits 13 for both male and female don't seem to appear in game, even when editing the save the portrait is just empty. Otherwise, excellent work!

Palaiologos

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2023, 10:25:06 AM »

Since I am fond of the aesthetics of this mod, and the fact that the author has been offline for a year, I've taken the liberty to simplify the faction files as per SpaceDrake's advice, distribute them to the indies and change the matched game version to 0.96a. I will take down this when requested by the author.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Grk_hwelsxgSu4Wkoq-LzwYWXtP7nR7J/view?usp=sharing

XpanD

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2023, 08:02:50 AM »

Since I am fond of the aesthetics of this mod, and the fact that the author has been offline for a year, I've taken the liberty to simplify the faction files as per SpaceDrake's advice, distribute them to the indies and change the matched game version to 0.96a. I will take down this when requested by the author.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Grk_hwelsxgSu4Wkoq-LzwYWXtP7nR7J/view?usp=sharing

Thanks for the unofficial update!

I noticed one slight issue with its folder structure: The way it's set up now causes it to drop mod files directly into "mods" when extracted, instead of it extracting into a folder of its own.

Original release: Immersion Friendly Portrait Pack_Vanilla.7z > Immersion Friendly Portrait Pack_Vanilla > mod files (also the format other mods use)
Unofficial update: Immersion Friendly Portrait Pack_Vanilla.zip > mod files

Was wondering why I suddenly had mod-specific files sitting in the middle of my mod folders. Easy enough to fix after the fact, but may be worth changing at some point.

Palaiologos

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2023, 10:14:28 AM »

Thanks for the unofficial update!

I noticed one slight issue with its folder structure: The way it's set up now causes it to drop mod files directly into "mods" when extracted, instead of it extracting into a folder of its own.

Original release: Immersion Friendly Portrait Pack_Vanilla.7z > Immersion Friendly Portrait Pack_Vanilla > mod files (also the format other mods use)
Unofficial update: Immersion Friendly Portrait Pack_Vanilla.zip > mod files

Was wondering why I suddenly had mod-specific files sitting in the middle of my mod folders. Easy enough to fix after the fact, but may be worth changing at some point.

Thanks for the reply! I use Bandizip, which automatically creates a folder when there isn't any in the archive, so I did not spot the difference. The updated zip file: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Z9GGY7CideOr-PqH-Muct5-BkUMc3Op3/view?usp=sharing

Marsy56

• Ensign
  • aka Marsytea
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 25, 2023, 10:51:32 AM »

Great selection of portraits! they fit well
Pages: 1 [2]