Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Author Topic: Prism freeport  (Read 18411 times)

MokryDzony

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Prism freeport
« on: September 28, 2019, 01:47:58 AM »

Hey
I'm struggling if my prism freeport even exist at my current save, is there any option to check it (don't remember choosing it at start, was 2 months ago)
Also spend like 15 min to checking every single star and constelation that I explored (second question, Prism visible from start new game?)
Have a good day starfarers ;)

Tartiflette

• Admiral
  • MagicLab discord: https://discord.gg/EVQZaD3naU
    • View Profile
Re: Prism freeport
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2019, 02:19:51 AM »

It should be listed in the planet and station intel list

MokryDzony

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2019, 02:46:57 AM »

There is no such a port, even started new game to check, but still there is no prism freeport at intel planet & stations.
Maybe my mods are broken, the nexerlin one?
Any other way to check?, logs or something?

CynicJester

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2019, 04:47:09 AM »

Did you enable it in the start of game options? Unless you have Scy faction mod installed and it is enabled, it should be floating in Hyperspace.

Histidine

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • GitHub profile
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2019, 05:32:47 AM »

Nex's Prism Freeport should be in middle of hyperspace map (make sure to turn off starscape).

(second question, Prism visible from start new game?)
Yes (both Scy and Nex).

MokryDzony

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2019, 08:15:23 AM »

Don't remember if I enable it.. was 2 months ago, but started new game, about 3-4 times, with different option(enable, disable prism port, also different size of hyperspace and age of them)  when im trying to find it out at intel, there is no any prism, thats why Ive ask about logs, any other option to check it?
Spend like 100h on that specific save, and fell like there is only begginig, blueprints for another blueprints seems tasty, but if there is any option to make my prism port work, even of new game, Ill do it :)

I can also do some screenshots to show you  intel, or logs of things that u want to see, to solve my problem..?
Any ideas?
« Last Edit: September 28, 2019, 08:18:29 AM by MokryDzony »

MokryDzony

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2019, 08:26:39 AM »

Solved, there is no any prism port at intel planet and staitons, but I turned off starscape and in new games i Can see prism freeport, unfortunatelly  not on my save, so another question is it possible to add one at my save?
Thank you Histidine !

Histidine

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • GitHub profile
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2019, 05:53:57 PM »

so another question is it possible to add one at my save?
Copy and paste in the Console Commands console:
Code: java
runcode new exerelin.world.ExerelinNewGameSetup().addPrismMarket(Global.getSector(), false);

MokryDzony

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2019, 03:24:11 AM »

Solved, professional staff, nice atmosphere, great game, my gaming time is full filled now ;)
Love you guys !

phoenixaa

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2020, 11:46:37 AM »

How to add Scy's Prism (Amity) in the game with a mod Scy V1.60RC1? Not installed nexerlin...

Terethall

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2020, 07:02:39 PM »

"professional staff"

The modders aka junior developers are a credit to the game, for sure.

phoenixaa

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2020, 10:21:18 PM »

I have a problem like in this post, but the mod nexerlin is not installed, so the code does not work
Code
runcode new exerelin.world.ExerelinNewGameSetup().addPrismMarket(Global.getSector(), false);
How to change this code so that it works without nexerlin and added to existing save freeport from the mod Scy V1.60RC1 which did not appear on the map when i adding a mod Scy V1.60RC1 to my game?

DrKaczka

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2021, 12:17:18 PM »

Did you enable it in the start of game options? Unless you have Scy faction mod installed and it is enabled, it should be floating in Hyperspace.
What does scy nation faction mod have to do with the port? im confused

Histidine

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • GitHub profile
« Reply #13 on: April 24, 2021, 05:20:42 PM »

I have a problem like in this post, but the mod nexerlin is not installed, so the code does not work
Code
How to change this code so that it works without nexerlin and added to existing save freeport from the mod Scy V1.60RC1 which did not appear on the map when i adding a mod Scy V1.60RC1 to my game?
SCY hasn't had Prism Freeport since 1.58, and even then you'd need to look into the code to figure out the appropriate command for that mod, if one exists.