Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 12

Author Topic: [0.97a] Commissioned Crews 1.999999gggg  (Read 314223 times)

Timid

• Admiral
  • Personal Text
    • View Profile
Re: [0.9.1a] Commissioned Crews 1.9
« Reply #60 on: April 30, 2020, 02:23:57 PM »

Don't suppose there's anyway for the United We Stand hullmod to work when you're part of an alliance (from Nexerelin) but not actually commissioned by any of it's members?
United We Stand hullmod already does this though? If your player faction is in an alliance, it'll reward you the hullmods from those factions.

It doesn't seem to be working for me, it makes the sound when I enter a market, but the hullmods don't apply. For reference I was commissioned previously with Tiandong Heavy Industries, I resigned my commission, formed an alliance with Tiandong and the bonus didn't apply. Thinking it might not work properly with just 1 ally I spent a bit of time and eventually got Anvil Industries to also join, but still no bonus.

Correction: I've now gotten the Anvil bonus, but the Tiandong bonus doesn't apply. (It did when I was initially with them, but that was before the alliance)

This file contains OF ONLY a modified .csv and a modified .java file for 1.2.1a. That applies the fix. Versions after 1.2.1a already has this fix, but in the case when Tiandong update you will no longer need this file.

[attachment deleted by admin]

ctuncks

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 30, 2020, 04:06:09 PM »

Cheers, worked straight away after installing.

Yunru

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 16, 2020, 02:22:59 PM »

This is probably a lot harder than the suggestion implies, but I'd love it if while in game you could select one commission bonus you can currently receive to be your faction's bonus.

Yunru

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 21, 2020, 06:12:23 AM »

Additionally (since I misread how Untied We Stand works), could it be that if you, as an independent player faction, are allied to someone, you get their commission bonus, rather than just if someone commissioning you is allied?

deaxsa

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 27, 2020, 10:31:19 AM »

Is there a way to make all AI faction ships receive their own bonus? So, pathers are even faster, hegemon is tankier, etc?

MShadowy

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 28, 2020, 10:13:33 AM »

So, apparently Shadowyards is having some weird issues with it's commissioned crew; the guide for getting it set up is pretty straightforward and everything is in place appropriately (hullmod script, hullmods.csv entry, and the TechpriestCommission.csv entry,) however, it's functioning... oddly.

Specifically the crew is being oddly clunky to apply. Like, it'll show up, eventually, but you need to land at a planet, manually apply the hullmod, leave the planet, and land again at which point the crew hullmod gets applied e: at least if the ship is default variant. Also if you click on the commissioned crew thing for a ship that already has the commissioned crew it'll just remove the hullmod and you'll have to do the "gimme a crew dance" described above. I didn't realize this wasn't functioning normally when first setting it up because I hadn't run with the mod before. Any idea what's up?
« Last Edit: June 28, 2020, 10:23:55 AM by MShadowy »

EvilWaffleThing

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 01, 2020, 05:15:56 PM »

I don't seem to have access to the Unite We Stand OR the Commissioned Crews hullmod. I've got a lot of mods but I don't know if any are conflicting.

Morrokain

• Admiral
  • Megalith Dreadnought - Archean Order
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 01, 2020, 06:24:38 PM »

So, apparently Shadowyards is having some weird issues with it's commissioned crew; the guide for getting it set up is pretty straightforward and everything is in place appropriately (hullmod script, hullmods.csv entry, and the TechpriestCommission.csv entry,) however, it's functioning... oddly.

Specifically the crew is being oddly clunky to apply. Like, it'll show up, eventually, but you need to land at a planet, manually apply the hullmod, leave the planet, and land again at which point the crew hullmod gets applied e: at least if the ship is default variant. Also if you click on the commissioned crew thing for a ship that already has the commissioned crew it'll just remove the hullmod and you'll have to do the "gimme a crew dance" described above. I didn't realize this wasn't functioning normally when first setting it up because I hadn't run with the mod before. Any idea what's up?

I've noticed similar behavior as well, but I haven't had a chance to confirm why. For me, it doesn't apply upon docking, but will immediately apply when I manually add the hullmod using the refit screen. I thought it had to do with trying to limit the hullmod to the player flagship, but if it is elsewhere it might be a larger issue in general. I'll try to help a little later on assuming the source is available. Have to finish the compatibility edits first so I don't lose track of what I'm actually editing.

Timid

• Admiral
  • Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: August 01, 2020, 08:39:10 PM »

I've noticed similar behavior as well, but I haven't had a chance to confirm why. For me, it doesn't apply upon docking, but will immediately apply when I manually add the hullmod using the refit screen. I thought it had to do with trying to limit the hullmod to the player flagship, but if it is elsewhere it might be a larger issue in general. I'll try to help a little later on assuming the source is available. Have to finish the compatibility edits first so I don't lose track of what I'm actually editing.
With starting ships, they seem to not... be automatically added for some weird reason. Only until you go into a fleet battle or change one of their refit that they'll start accepting the hullmod like a breeze.

EvilWaffleThing

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: August 02, 2020, 09:53:56 AM »

I don't seem to have access to the Unite We Stand OR the Commissioned Crews hullmod. I've got a lot of mods but I don't know if any are conflicting.
Nevermind I am an idiot. I have been filtering hullmods for an unknown amount of time.
Please excuse me I have to refit all of my ships now...

Timid

• Admiral
  • Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: August 13, 2020, 02:53:31 AM »

August 13, 2020
  • Tri-Tachyon CC Bonus no longer uses a second hullmod. It will even consider something new now... Flux bonus now consistently a +10% on all ships regardless of hull size.
  • Fixed some bugs involving missions.
  • Some other performance optimization by a tiny bit.

Hey, have you checked the Supported Modded Factions lately? It grew with 6 supported factions from the last patch to this patch! Wow!
« Last Edit: February 16, 2021, 02:42:28 AM by Techpriest »

Unnamed_Shadow

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Re: [0.9.1a] Commissioned Crews 1.91
« Reply #71 on: August 13, 2020, 05:12:46 AM »

Is there any chance to add a Commissioned Bonus for the Independents?

Roider Union allows you to get commissioned by the Independents but they give no Commissioned Crews bonus if i recall correctly.

CountV

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.9.1a] Commissioned Crews 1.91
« Reply #72 on: August 14, 2020, 12:00:18 AM »

Hello, I think something might have gone wrong with the new tri-tachyon hullmod.

It doesn't seem to affect even high-tech/tri-tachyon ships anymore.

Timid

• Admiral
  • Personal Text
    • View Profile
Re: [0.9.1a] Commissioned Crews 1.92
« Reply #73 on: August 16, 2020, 10:35:14 PM »

Hello, I think something might have gone wrong with the new tri-tachyon hullmod.

It doesn't seem to affect even high-tech/tri-tachyon ships anymore.
Fixed. Redownload.

Worachot

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.9.1a] Commissioned Crews 1.92
« Reply #74 on: September 08, 2020, 02:12:55 AM »

can this be added to a save or do i need to restart?
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 12