Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 12

Author Topic: [0.97a] Commissioned Crews 1.999999gggg  (Read 314171 times)

Timid

• Admiral
  • Personal Text
    • View Profile
Re: [0.9.1a] Commissioned Crews 1.73
« Reply #45 on: January 18, 2020, 09:37:23 AM »

Janurary 18, 2020
  • Pather Crews no longer repair stuff faster. Pather Crews now reduce CR decay by 20%.
  • Patched a leak involving certain ships of Vayra's Ship Pack
  • Bugfixes with United Alliance Array.

Hey, have you checked the Supported Modded Factions lately? It grew with 4 supported factions from the last patch to this patch!
« Last Edit: January 19, 2020, 06:11:40 AM by Techpriest »

KoolAidWizard

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 18, 2020, 11:00:35 AM »

Love this mod, it makes my pirate "start" play-through very satisfying when faced with myriad power creep introduced in other mods!  Definitely appreciate all the updates!  (Better colonies btw is so good it should just be in the base game, but that's why you made it!)  Cheers!

Tackywheat1

• Commander
  • Paragon is Perfection
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 18, 2020, 01:31:29 PM »

Church crew sounds so good....

Morrokain

• Admiral
  • Megalith Dreadnought - Archean Order
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 22, 2020, 03:23:46 PM »

I wanted to get on here quickly and say that I do plan on supporting this mod with Archean Order factions in the future. It looks really cool.  :)

Probably the next update, I'd say. I'll have to think on what bonuses to give, though.

Almostdead

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 11, 2020, 04:47:44 PM »

I wanted to get on here quickly and say that I do plan on supporting this mod with Archean Order factions in the future. It looks really cool.  :)

Probably the next update, I'd say. I'll have to think on what bonuses to give, though.

Hooray, I'm about to ask the same question. This is  a great news.

McMuster

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 15, 2020, 10:03:58 AM »

Say, I'm running a League game right now, and while the manufactury is great on my carriers, it's pretty underwhelming for the rest of my fleet, and did nothing until I actually got a carrier.

Would you consider adding on an additional bonus? Say to in-combat repair time or maybe CR decay/operating time to reflect the high standards of maintenance and equipment on League ships?

Timid

• Admiral
  • Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 21, 2020, 06:18:08 AM »

Say, I'm running a League game right now, and while the manufactury is great on my carriers, it's pretty underwhelming for the rest of my fleet, and did nothing until I actually got a carrier.

Would you consider adding on an additional bonus? Say to in-combat repair time or maybe CR decay/operating time to reflect the high standards of maintenance and equipment on League ships?
I'll think about it.

Bhdeale

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 27, 2020, 02:30:18 PM »

This is a really cool and flavorful mod. I was able to get it working in my mod without too much trouble - I did have to work out how to make some effect to apply but that's part of any hullmod, I just hadn't made any before.
Your instructions were pretty good, thanks for all your hard work!
Hey I'm new, check out my mods and give me feedback :D
Red Legion
MoWeaponsMoShips

Timid

• Admiral
  • Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 27, 2020, 07:12:03 PM »

my pleasure!

Darenkel

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.9.1a] Commissioned Crews 1.8
« Reply #54 on: March 31, 2020, 02:35:11 AM »

So... if 1.8 is out, where's the updated link/github? It still shows the old version and edit date.

Timid

• Admiral
  • Personal Text
    • View Profile
Re: [0.9.1a] Commissioned Crews 1.8
« Reply #55 on: March 31, 2020, 03:11:44 AM »

March 30, 2020
  • When your commissioned faction ally with another faction, you can take United We Stand hullmod and you'll now receive that alliance hullmod.
  • League Commissioned Crew now reduces minimum crew count by 10%.
  • Assigned techtypes so you can exclude and stuff idk UI stuff.

Should be save-game compatible. Technically. Didn't remove stuff really. Modders don't need to do anything with these changes. Just balance changes.

Hey, have you checked the Supported Modded Factions lately? It grew with 3 supported factions from the last patch to this patch! Unfortunately, 2 of the supported faction have been fallen! :(

Timid

• Admiral
  • Personal Text
    • View Profile
Re: [0.9.1a] Commissioned Crews 1.9
« Reply #56 on: April 11, 2020, 09:33:56 PM »

April 11, 2020
  • Adjusted volume of some background noise when you dock.
  • Cleaner more optimized code
  • Avantia rewrote some tips and descriptions.
  • Hegemony's Armor Plating Bonus rescaled from 40/60/80/100 to 55/70/85/100.
  • Luddic Church's Missile Damage Bonus no longer deals an extra +20%/15%/10%/5%, but +30%/25%/20%/15% damage to shields now.
  • Sindria's Timid/Cautious bonus reworked now increase shield raise rate and turn rate.
  • Sindria's Aggressive/Reckless bonus reworked now increases DPS to weapon and engines.
  • Pirate's Sensor Profile Reduction reduced from -25% to -20%.
  • Pather's CR Reduction reduced from -20% to -15%.

Should be save-game compatible.

TO MODDERS:
Code
    @Override //All you need is this to be honest. The framework will do everything on its own.
    public void applyEffectsAfterShipCreation(ShipAPI ship, String id) {
                if (ship.getVariant().hasHullMod("CHM_commission")) {
                    ship.getVariant().removeMod("CHM_commission");
                }
                // This is to remove the unnecessary dummy hull mod. Unless the player want it... but nah!
    }
This part of the code is no longer required to support Commissioned Crew. There is no harm if the code still exist, but for a minor small performance improvement. It can now be removed.

Hey, have you checked the Supported Modded Factions lately? It grew with 1 supported factions from the last patch to this patch!

ctuncks

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 26, 2020, 06:12:04 AM »

Don't suppose there's anyway for the United We Stand hullmod to work when you're part of an alliance (from Nexerelin) but not actually commissioned by any of it's members?

Timid

• Admiral
  • Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: April 26, 2020, 01:27:39 PM »

Don't suppose there's anyway for the United We Stand hullmod to work when you're part of an alliance (from Nexerelin) but not actually commissioned by any of it's members?
United We Stand hullmod already does this though? If your player faction is in an alliance, it'll reward you the hullmods from those factions.

ctuncks

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: April 27, 2020, 11:11:37 PM »

United We Stand hullmod already does this though? If your player faction is in an alliance, it'll reward you the hullmods from those factions.

It doesn't seem to be working for me, it makes the sound when I enter a market, but the hullmods don't apply. For reference I was commissioned previously with Tiandong Heavy Industries, I resigned my commission, formed an alliance with Tiandong and the bonus didn't apply. Thinking it might not work properly with just 1 ally I spent a bit of time and eventually got Anvil Industries to also join, but still no bonus.

Correction: I've now gotten the Anvil bonus, but the Tiandong bonus doesn't apply. (It did when I was initially with them, but that was before the alliance)
« Last Edit: April 28, 2020, 01:04:26 AM by ctuncks »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 12