Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.9.1a is out! (05/10/19); Blog post: Raiding for Fun and Profit (11/27/19)

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: [0.9.1a] Commissioned Crews 1.5  (Read 17612 times)

Crimson Sky Gaurdian

• Captain
    • View Profile
Re: [0.9.1a] Commissioned Crews 1.3
« Reply #30 on: October 14, 2019, 12:02:59 PM »

It's in the jar now, so there's another step to it.
Open CommissionedCrews.jar with 7zip and navigate to data\scripts\hullmods\ and replace the file with the old one.
Do i just change file extention from java to class? Because i can pull only .java file from 1.21, there is no .class file because there is no jar folder there at all.
Shoot, didn't notice that. I don't know enough about java to give you a clear answer, but I doubt it.

exelsiar

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 15, 2019, 11:19:10 PM »

I'm seeing an oddity happen. The commision bonus is being applied to ships when I inspect any planet, including uninhabited ones.

Crimson Sky Gaurdian

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 19, 2019, 04:29:41 AM »

I'm not sure even with a 50% crew reduction it would be worth it once a colony is set up.

Crew expenses are minor even with crew into the thousands.

Techpriest

• Ensign
  • Personal Text
    • View Profile
Re: [0.9.1a] Commissioned Crews 1.4
« Reply #33 on: October 29, 2019, 07:01:43 PM »

• Fixed a bug where you were able to gain a commission bonus when docking into a planet with no owners.
  • Updated some art assets.
  • Tri-Tech Assistant's Skeleton Crew Reduction reduced from -15% to -10%
  • Tri-Tech Assistant now provides +20% more flux vent/capacitors from flux distributors/coil adjunct hull mods
  • The Path now provides a +25% weapon/engine repair speed bonus.

Hey, have you checked the Supported Modded Factions lately? It's been growing!

Edit: If you saw this post way when it was released, you may have to redownload. There was an uploading issue on my end.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2019, 02:07:32 PM by Techpriest »

Tackywheat1

• Commander
  • Paragon is Perfection
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 29, 2019, 08:36:52 PM »

I'm not sure even with a 50% crew reduction it would be worth it once a colony is set up.

Crew expenses are minor even with crew into the thousands.

Yeah I have around 8k crew and 3k marines permanently in fleet and it only costs around 50k-100k (not exactly sure) a month

Nanao-kun

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #35 on: October 29, 2019, 10:44:02 PM »

This mod looks pretty cool. Can it be added midgame?

Crimson Sky Gaurdian

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 30, 2019, 05:49:00 AM »

This mod looks pretty cool. Can it be added midgame?
Yes.

Crimson Sky Gaurdian

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 03, 2019, 01:15:37 PM »

I guess I need a bit more of a detailed walkthrough, because I get a null error each time I visit a planet with this:

Edit: All fixed, sad you can't have multiple entries for a Faction, and it makes overriding default hullmods a bit of a pain.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2019, 08:12:49 AM by Crimson Sky Gaurdian »

puffzor

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 04, 2019, 10:09:25 PM »

There seems to be a bug with the tri-tach assistant commissioned crew bonus and its interaction with the flux coil adjunct hullmod. It is applying its bonus to flux dissipation instead of capacity.

Techpriest

• Ensign
  • Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 07, 2019, 01:56:36 PM »

I guess I need a bit more of a detailed walkthrough, because I get a null error each time I visit a planet with this:

Edit: All fixed, sad you can't have multiple entries for a Faction, and it makes overriding default hullmods a bit of a pain.
Not sure if you're familiar with how Starsector accept .csv files, but you can override the CHM_pirate hullmod in hullmod.csv by having it have the same hullmod ID.
Code
Pirate Handiworks,CHM_pirate,,,,,,,,TRUE,,0,0,0,0,data.scripts.hullmods.CHM_pirate,Pirates and smugglers on-board makes constant adjustments to make the ship less visible in space. The ship's sensor profile is reduced by %s.,Reduce sensor profile.,graphics/hullmods/chm_pirate.png
As long as your new hullmod has CHM_pirate and it loads after my mod then it'll start using your version of CHM_pirate.

There seems to be a bug with the tri-tach assistant commissioned crew bonus and its interaction with the flux coil adjunct hullmod. It is applying its bonus to flux dissipation instead of capacity.
Fixed and save-game compatible. Re-download for the bugfix in 1.41

creature

• Commander
    • View Profile
Re: [0.9.1a] Commissioned Crews 1.4.1
« Reply #40 on: November 12, 2019, 07:33:12 PM »

Thanks for this mod! I added support for it in my own mod, YRXP. It was a breeze to integrate!

Techpriest

• Ensign
  • Personal Text
    • View Profile
Re: [0.9.1a] Commissioned Crews 1.5
« Reply #41 on: December 01, 2019, 10:02:40 AM »

• Fun easter egg with a pirate commission and some ships from Vayra's Ships!
  • Commissioned Hull Mods now refresh upon docking at a market rather than instantly. (This means if you get decommissioned out of nowhere, you won't lose the bonus until you dock at a market).
  • TO MODDERS: THERE IS NO CONFLICT WITH THIS VERSION EXCEPT YOU CAN NOW COMMENT THIS SIMILAR SECTION OUT OF THE CODE IN YOUR HULLMOD
Code
if (!"almighty_dollar".equals(Misc.getCommissionFactionId())) {
       ship.getVariant().removeMod("chm_200iq");
}

Hey, have you checked the Supported Modded Factions lately? It's grew with 3 supported factions from the last patch to this patch already!
    Pages: 1 2 [3]