Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12

Author Topic: [0.97a] Commissioned Crews 1.999999gggg  (Read 314169 times)

Yunru

• Admiral
    • View Profile
Re: [0.9.1a] Commissioned Crews 1.3
« Reply #30 on: October 14, 2019, 12:02:59 PM »

It's in the jar now, so there's another step to it.
Open CommissionedCrews.jar with 7zip and navigate to data\scripts\hullmods\ and replace the file with the old one.
Do i just change file extention from java to class? Because i can pull only .java file from 1.21, there is no .class file because there is no jar folder there at all.
Shoot, didn't notice that. I don't know enough about java to give you a clear answer, but I doubt it.

exelsiar

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 15, 2019, 11:19:10 PM »

I'm seeing an oddity happen. The commision bonus is being applied to ships when I inspect any planet, including uninhabited ones.

Yunru

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 19, 2019, 04:29:41 AM »

I'm not sure even with a 50% crew reduction it would be worth it once a colony is set up.

Crew expenses are minor even with crew into the thousands.

Timid

• Admiral
  • Personal Text
    • View Profile
Re: [0.9.1a] Commissioned Crews 1.4
« Reply #33 on: October 29, 2019, 07:01:43 PM »

• Fixed a bug where you were able to gain a commission bonus when docking into a planet with no owners.
  • Updated some art assets.
  • Tri-Tech Assistant's Skeleton Crew Reduction reduced from -15% to -10%
  • Tri-Tech Assistant now provides +20% more flux vent/capacitors from flux distributors/coil adjunct hull mods
  • The Path now provides a +25% weapon/engine repair speed bonus.

Hey, have you checked the Supported Modded Factions lately? It's been growing!

Edit: If you saw this post way when it was released, you may have to redownload. There was an uploading issue on my end.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2019, 10:04:48 PM by Techpriest »

Tackywheat1

• Commander
  • Paragon is Perfection
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 29, 2019, 08:36:52 PM »

I'm not sure even with a 50% crew reduction it would be worth it once a colony is set up.

Crew expenses are minor even with crew into the thousands.

Yeah I have around 8k crew and 3k marines permanently in fleet and it only costs around 50k-100k (not exactly sure) a month

Nanao-kun

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 29, 2019, 10:44:02 PM »

This mod looks pretty cool. Can it be added midgame?

Yunru

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 03, 2019, 01:15:37 PM »

I guess I need a bit more of a detailed walkthrough, because I get a null error each time I visit a planet with this:

Edit: All fixed, sad you can't have multiple entries for a Faction, and it makes overriding default hullmods a bit of a pain.

puffzor

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 04, 2019, 10:09:25 PM »

There seems to be a bug with the tri-tach assistant commissioned crew bonus and its interaction with the flux coil adjunct hullmod. It is applying its bonus to flux dissipation instead of capacity.

Timid

• Admiral
  • Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 07, 2019, 01:56:36 PM »

I guess I need a bit more of a detailed walkthrough, because I get a null error each time I visit a planet with this:

Edit: All fixed, sad you can't have multiple entries for a Faction, and it makes overriding default hullmods a bit of a pain.
Not sure if you're familiar with how Starsector accept .csv files, but you can override the CHM_pirate hullmod in hullmod.csv by having it have the same hullmod ID.
Code
Pirate Handiworks,CHM_pirate,,,,,,,,TRUE,,0,0,0,0,data.scripts.hullmods.CHM_pirate,Pirates and smugglers on-board makes constant adjustments to make the ship less visible in space. The ship's sensor profile is reduced by %s.,Reduce sensor profile.,graphics/hullmods/chm_pirate.png
As long as your new hullmod has CHM_pirate and it loads after my mod then it'll start using your version of CHM_pirate.

There seems to be a bug with the tri-tach assistant commissioned crew bonus and its interaction with the flux coil adjunct hullmod. It is applying its bonus to flux dissipation instead of capacity.
Fixed and save-game compatible. Re-download for the bugfix in 1.41

creature

• Captain
    • View Profile
Re: [0.9.1a] Commissioned Crews 1.4.1
« Reply #40 on: November 12, 2019, 07:33:12 PM »

Thanks for this mod! I added support for it in my own mod, YRXP. It was a breeze to integrate!

Timid

• Admiral
  • Personal Text
    • View Profile
Re: [0.9.1a] Commissioned Crews 1.5
« Reply #41 on: December 01, 2019, 10:02:40 AM »

December 1, 2019
  • Fun easter egg with a pirate commission and some ships from Vayra's Ships!
  • Commissioned Hull Mods now refresh upon docking at a market rather than instantly. (This means if you get decommissioned out of nowhere, you won't lose the bonus until you dock at a market).
  • TO MODDERS: THERE IS NO CONFLICT WITH THIS VERSION EXCEPT YOU CAN NOW COMMENT THIS SIMILAR SECTION OUT OF THE CODE IN YOUR HULLMOD
Code
if (!"almighty_dollar".equals(Misc.getCommissionFactionId())) {
       ship.getVariant().removeMod("chm_200iq");
}

Hey, have you checked the Supported Modded Factions lately? It's grew with 3 supported factions from the last patch to this patch already!
    « Last Edit: December 25, 2019, 10:05:25 PM by Techpriest »

Timid

• Admiral
    • Personal Text
      • View Profile
    Re: [0.9.1a] Commissioned Crews 1.6
    « Reply #42 on: December 25, 2019, 09:58:28 PM »

• Introduced United We Stand hullmod. Cost a few ordnance points, but can now receie stacking commissioned crew bonuses for you late-gamers.
    • Fixed Hegemony's XIV Armor Bonus on Destroyers.
    • A component of Vayra's Ship now receive the same easter egg on a Hegemony commission as well!
    To Modders: There isn't any MAJOR conflict with this version unless you didn't follow the instruction in 1.5. If the instructions weren't followed, then the alliance hullmod may fizzle out for your faction but other than that. Everything continues as normal.

Hey, have you checked the Supported Modded Factions lately? It grew with 5 supported factions from the last patch to this patch already!

Timid

• Admiral
    • Personal Text
      • View Profile
    Re: [0.9.1a] Commissioned Crews 1.7
    « Reply #43 on: January 05, 2020, 08:27:50 PM »

Janurary 5, 2020
    • Fixed some United We Stand bugs..
    • Added Design Type to the Commissioned Crews for aesthetic reasons.
    • Tri-Tachyon Commissions Reworked: Receive +10%/+10%/+10%/+5% Flux Capacity depending on hull size on only High-Tech and Tri-Tachyon designed ships.

Will break saves.

Hey, have you checked the Supported Modded Factions lately? It grew with 2 supported faction from the last patch to this patch already!
    « Last Edit: January 16, 2020, 06:49:02 PM by Techpriest »

Timid

• Admiral
    • Personal Text
      • View Profile
    Re: [0.9.1a] Commissioned Crews 1.72
    « Reply #44 on: January 12, 2020, 05:24:40 PM »

Janurary 12, 2020

• Some bugfixes.
    • A cleaner performance improvement.
    • Very save-game compatible.
    • Added a new hullmod that lets you apply all United We Stand hullmod.

Hey, have you checked the Supported Modded Factions lately? It grew with 4 supported factions from the last patch to this patch already!
    « Last Edit: January 12, 2020, 08:41:12 PM by Techpriest »
    Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12