Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Author Topic: [0.9.1a] Commissioned Crews 1.93  (Read 77463 times)

Aldazar

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.9.1a] Commissioned Crews 1.92
« Reply #75 on: September 10, 2020, 03:09:50 AM »

In the future can there be a option for friendly factions but only at 100 rep? I'd assume having a 100 rep would be the same thing plus you'd be known to the faction and leaders at large.

Techpriest

• Commander
  • Personal Text
    • View Profile
Re: [0.9.1a] Commissioned Crews 1.93
« Reply #76 on: September 14, 2020, 07:56:32 AM »

September 14, 2020
  • Version Checker Fix
  • Not save-game compatible.

Hey, have you checked the Supported Modded Factions lately? It grew with 1 supported factions from the last patch to this patch! Wow!

Sench

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: September 19, 2020, 12:22:23 AM »

Okay, I'm fully willing to accept the possibility that I'm just an idiot who doesn't understand how to use this mod, but I have to ask something.
After applying the "United We Stand" hullmod to a ship and re-entering a market, the only crew bonus I get is from Interstellar Imperium. I am not commissioned under the Imperium and there are other factions my relations are better with (if I understand correctly how it's supposed to work). This happens regardless of the ship design or the owner of the market I do this at.
I'm not sure what causes this, an incompatibility with a mod like Starship Legends or faction mods w/o Commissioned Crews support.

Techpriest

• Commander
  • Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: September 19, 2020, 02:13:55 AM »

Okay, I'm fully willing to accept the possibility that I'm just an idiot who doesn't understand how to use this mod, but I have to ask something.
After applying the "United We Stand" hullmod to a ship and re-entering a market, the only crew bonus I get is from Interstellar Imperium. I am not commissioned under the Imperium and there are other factions my relations are better with (if I understand correctly how it's supposed to work). This happens regardless of the ship design or the owner of the market I do this at.
I'm not sure what causes this, an incompatibility with a mod like Starship Legends or faction mods w/o Commissioned Crews support.
United We Stand grants the hullmods from those you are allied with, not those you have a better reputation with.

Sench

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: September 19, 2020, 03:38:55 AM »

United We Stand grants the hullmods from those you are allied with, not those you have a better reputation with.
Ah, I see. I was confused by how the game presents information on alliances; I thought factions listed as "known allies" in the faction directory were it. Thank you.

Anduin1357

• Ensign
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #80 on: September 30, 2020, 10:17:33 AM »

Any way to disable the automatic check on dock, or at least skip the check if there has been no difference in commission or allies?

immortalartisan

• Ensign
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #81 on: September 30, 2020, 09:37:32 PM »

i need help with manchestor. you know what im talking about. how the *** do i counter this mess?
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]