Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.9.1a is out! (05/10/19); Updated the Forum Rules and Guidelines (02/29/20); Blog post: GIF Roundup (04/11/20)

Pages: 1 ... 212 213 [214]

Author Topic: [0.9.1a] Nexerelin v0.9.6f "Earth and Sky" (update 2020-07-31)  (Read 1260756 times)

Unnamed_Shadow

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.9.1a] Nexerelin v0.9.6f "Earth and Sky" (update 2020-07-31)
« Reply #3195 on: August 02, 2020, 02:37:38 AM »

Is it just me or Agents can't be sent to [EXPUNGED]

My comissioned Faction was able to get relations to -20 with [EXPUNGED] but things have remained like that for a long time.

I tried to do the other option and send the agent to my commision faction and then try to improve the relations with [EXPUNGED].

But it automatically sets the improvement of relations to the Player.

Is it because [EXPUNGED] faction is still not complete? Or you were never able to become allied with them?

Histidine

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • Bitbucket profile
    • Email
« Reply #3196 on: August 02, 2020, 07:20:56 AM »

Just asking for future reference.

Do I have to start a new save file whenever this mod updates? Or can I just update it mid-save?
Nex updates are always (intended to be) save-compatible with at least the immediately prior update, unless otherwise specified.

Is it just me or Agents can't be sent to [EXPUNGED]

My comissioned Faction was able to get relations to -20 with [EXPUNGED] but things have remained like that for a long time.

I tried to do the other option and send the agent to my commision faction and then try to improve the relations with [EXPUNGED].

But it automatically sets the improvement of relations to the Player.

Is it because [EXPUNGED] faction is still not complete? Or you were never able to become allied with them?
That faction is deliberately immune to agents (this has been the case since the previous versions), but you can become their friends if you can find other methods to gain rep with them. I don't know if there are any in the current version though.

Although if the agent ends up raising your relationship with [EXPUNGED], shouldn't that propagate to benefit your commissioning faction as well? If not, that's a bug.
(Actually, being able to raise relations between agent-immune factions and normal factions by targeting the latter is also a bug, I'll be fixing that)
« Last Edit: August 02, 2020, 07:24:57 AM by Histidine »

mora

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3197 on: August 02, 2020, 01:28:11 PM »

It seems that when a NPC invades a planet(and when using the SetMarketOwner command) the ship name prefixes do not change.(HSS on a now Tri-tachyon planet) However when a player does a market transfer the prefixes change to the proper ones. Why the difference?
Pages: 1 ... 212 213 [214]