Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.9.1a is out! (05/10/19); Blog post: Raiding for Fun and Profit (11/27/19)

Pages: 1 ... 70 71 [72]

Author Topic: [0.9.1a] Dassault-Mikoyan Engineering v.1.18a  (Read 371259 times)

Harmful Mechanic

• Admiral
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few.
    • View Profile
Re: [0.9.1a] Dassault-Mikoyan Engineering v.1.18a
« Reply #1065 on: January 19, 2020, 11:58:48 AM »

Hi
i had a hard crash which i think comes from this mod.
this is the error:

Spoiler
[Thread-4] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.RuntimeException: Ship hull [istl_bladewood] variant [585bf8_0]: slot id [WS0048] not found for weapon [istl_bbdecovent_lg]
java.lang.RuntimeException: Ship hull [istl_bladewood] variant [585bf8_0]: slot id [WS0048] not found for weapon [istl_bbdecovent_lg]
   at com.fs.starfarer.loading.specs.oooo.super(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.title.Object.OO0O.o00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.title.Object.OO0O.render(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.coreui.intsuper.o00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.newnew.renderImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.o00OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.render(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.v.renderImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.ui.fleet.FleetMemberView.renderImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.o00OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.render(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.coreui.D.renderImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.e$Oo.renderImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.e.renderImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.coreui.O0oo.renderImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.coreui.oOOo.renderImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.newui.String.renderImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.N.renderImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.newui.O0oO.renderImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.N.renderImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.newui.o0oOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.renderImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.newui.Objectsuper.renderImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignState.render(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.BaseGameState.traverse(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.state.AppDriver.begin(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain.main(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher$1.run(Unknown Source)
   at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
[close]

which i assume is from me building a bladewood.
it crashes when you want to take the ship out of storage
i think the cause is that when the ship was built i didn't have the blueprints for the deserter wings(i gave myself the blueprint for the ship via console commands(the blueprint not the package))

It's not fighter wings, it's the game looking for a slot or slot configuration on the hull that no longer exists.

Looks like you're using an old save from before the current version of the mod, which will break. I do label updates that break saves, and generally there's nothing to be done about it; certain changes to hulls, etc. will just flatly break things.
People need societies, but they don't necessarily need nations.

Shadow39344

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1066 on: January 19, 2020, 12:06:41 PM »

It's not fighter wings, it's the game looking for a slot or slot configuration on the hull that no longer exists.

Looks like you're using an old save from before the current version of the mod, which will break. I do label updates that break saves, and generally there's nothing to be done about it; certain changes to hulls, etc. will just flatly break things.
ah that would be it. thanks for the reply i just need to learn how to read patch-notes apparently :p

Plasmatic

• Captain
  • Curious no?
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #1067 on: January 22, 2020, 11:37:08 AM »

I'd like to add my own support for DME into Commisioned Crew

Any idea's on theme? DME is very carrier heavy, so I'm thinking something like less fighter damage or faster replacements

I'm not the author, but Techpriest does write how to do it, so i figured i would give it a try as CC doesn't support DME by itself..
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt"
- Maurice Switzer

Harmful Mechanic

• Admiral
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1068 on: January 22, 2020, 12:19:09 PM »

If I had a good idea for a CC hullmod, it would be implemented already. I've been RL busy and occupied with other, more important features.

Go nuts on your own, though.
People need societies, but they don't necessarily need nations.
Pages: 1 ... 70 71 [72]