Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: [0.9.1a] Capture Officers and Crew  (Read 12300 times)

mora

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Re: [0.9.1a] Capture Officers and Crew
« Reply #45 on: August 18, 2020, 10:18:07 PM »

I see nothing wrong with this. Would finally allow me to befriend Blade breakers.
Yes, its all up to personal preference. The true problem I saw was that there was no way to configure how such factions would be handled. But hey, their whole purpose is to be blown up by the player so why even befriend them?

Shaeris

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 18, 2020, 11:47:09 PM »

I really like a lot of what this mod does. Capturing prisoners of all kinds and managing how you deal with them adds a neat layer to the game. The only thing that stood out as odd to me as the inability to just execute an officer without brutalizing them lmao. Having an option to simply kill someone, with a reduced penalty compared to the outrage you get for making an organ farm out of someone would be nice.

Side note, I must have rolled poorly when I decided to break all the crewmen I had cus I wound up with a pretty interesting result.  ;D

Spoiler
[close]

mora

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 01, 2020, 04:42:59 AM »

Yo dawg, I heard you like mods, so we put a mod in your mod so you can break, bribe, repatriate, butcher all officers at once.
I thought about sharing this, but sadly Kentington has been inactive for weeks on this forum.
Can anyone contact and/or ask Kentington for permission to upload the modified version of this mod?

Combine~san

• Ensign
  • I am from the merchants guild
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #48 on: September 12, 2020, 07:55:55 PM »

A Good Pirate is a dead pirate  :)

DNAturation

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 28, 2020, 01:01:36 PM »

Rather than adding a new industry to use slaves, I think it'd be better if they gave like a small temporary growth boost to the colony they're sold to. Maybe add a stability hit as well just for the player owned colonies for balancing and so that people can't use them as trojan horses.

bigdady1

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 30, 2020, 09:12:00 AM »

loving the mod . thank you for making it having alot of fun. i was able to capture the pirate captain dickens and his sniper ship now he works for me lol.  8)
wish they had this in the base game. mabey were get lucky and he will implement it
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]