Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.9.1a is out! (05/10/19); Updated the Forum Rules and Guidelines (02/29/20); Blog post: GIF Roundup (04/11/20)

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: [0.9.1a] Gates Awakened (updated 2020-02-06)  (Read 32855 times)

Atopo

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.9.1a] Gates Awakened (updated 2020-01-07)
« Reply #60 on: March 06, 2020, 11:57:58 PM »

Hey Atopo, your save file has a .inprogress save file and I think that was exactly the information I needed!

Looks like I was unintentionally serializing the entire InteractionDialogAPI object into the save file...oops.

Does this solve the issue?
https://github.com/davidwhitman/Gates-Awakened/releases/download/2.0.4-rc03/Gates-Awakened-2.0.4-rc03.zip

Glad I could help! :)
I'll try out the new version now!

CJagd

• Ensign
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: [0.9.1a] Gates Awakened (updated 2020-02-06)
« Reply #61 on: March 29, 2020, 09:14:36 AM »

Hi,

Is there a way to force/cheat/edit a gate to awaken, exemple: the Corvus gate ?
Or is there a way to have the activated gate by the "active gate mod" to connect with the "awakened gates" ?

Thank

Wispborne

• Lieutenant
  • Discord: Wisp#0302
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 29, 2020, 11:17:22 AM »

Have you done the second mission? That allows you to awaken any gate you want. You can also edit the config file (described on first post) to give yourself more awakened gates, if you want.

Or is there a way to have the activated gate by the "active gate mod" to connect with the "awakened gates" ?

I've never tested, but you should be able to jump to an Active Gates active gate from a Gates Awakened active gate. Jumping the other way, though, would require a change in the Active Gates mod.

CJagd

• Ensign
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #63 on: March 29, 2020, 04:45:24 PM »

Have you done the second mission? That allows you to awaken any gate you want. You can also edit the config file (described on first post) to give yourself more awakened gates, if you want.

I've never tested, but you should be able to jump to an Active Gates active gate from a Gates Awakened active gate. Jumping the other way, though, would require a change in the Active Gates mod.

I just had the second mission done before reading this. Thank you
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]