Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Author Topic: Mission idea.  (Read 446 times)

Hrothgar

• Captain
    • View Profile
Mission idea.
« on: September 09, 2019, 01:13:00 AM »

To whoever want to make something of it.

I give here sketch of mission :

You meet in bar a sad miner, which had lost three major mining ships to pirates. He ask you to retrieve them (depend of who take it, i assume it will be a cruiser to capital ship grade mining ships). Catch is there are two rewards. If you retrieve ships or buy entirely new, you will be give a family heirloom unique battleship - I had idea that it will be a ship with a unique targeting core with +50% to range and a bonus to rate to turn in the same time, mayby a mining ship turn into battleship (AxleMC131 know what i speak off). If you dont want to buy new ships , you can hunt pirates which stole this three ships. You will be able to find them as they drop hidden boyance after they jump to hyperspace. There come a second reward. If you retrieve all three mining ships, you will be able to find in one of them a hidden cache with Ai Cores. I suggest one Alpha and some beta and gamma. If you will give guy only his ships back and not cores, he will find about cores and will be upset. No unique ship for you, but you got cores for your trouble.

I only want to be rewarded with mention from whoever will use this mission sketch.