Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Author Topic: Bug with Nexerlin i think  (Read 833 times)

Bootpocalypse

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Bug with Nexerlin i think
« on: August 22, 2019, 10:51:13 PM »

I started a new modded game, and at one point, I traveled to a luddic path base that was too strong for me to take the bounty for at the time.

So instead of leaving and coming back later or something, i just decided to raid it over and over again until the station stability was like -20 due to raids.

By the time i started making colonies, the station was decivilized and abandoned, but when my colonies got active luddic path cells, it states that the source is coming from the now decivilized station, and apparently claimed by "Neutral" instead of luddic path.

The station itself can only be used as a storage depot but its still supplying the luddic path stuff on my colonies, so i cant get rid of it.

Even when other factions put a bounty on the station, i cant engage it, and I cant sent a fleet to do a base strike either. I can see the base itself on the strike list under the "Neutral" faction, but the game doesn't let me send a fleet.

Just wondering if anyone else has run into this problem, and if they managed to fix it.
My mods are nexerlin, starship legends, console commands, luddic enhancement.

Histidine

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • GitHub profile
Re: Bug with Nexerlin i think
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2019, 05:35:36 PM »

Decivilizing a Pather base will cause problems.

I don't know if there's a way to clean up the ghost base itself, but in Nexerelin you can have an agent disrupt the cells for 2 years each at least.

TheHuman

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: Bug with Nexerlin i think
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2020, 02:25:16 PM »

Yeah I ran into this problem too,
I tried removing the condition with console commands but it was still active in the "Intel" tab.

[attachment deleted by admin]