Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: [0.97a] Magic Achievements: Vanilla Pack v1.2.4  (Read 9180 times)

Wispborne

• Captain
  • Discord: wispborne
    • View Profile
Re: [0.97a] Magic Achievements: Vanilla Pack v1.2.2
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2024, 09:59:29 PM »

v1.2.3

- Fixed Revisionist achievement. Grab MagicLib 1.4.1 as well.

Oh, and you don't need to actually lose any ships or the battle, just restart the battle.

See, the description made me think that you'd only get it for save-scumming an actually lost battle xD

I suspected that few players keep playing a doomed battle until their last ship explodes, except in rare knucklebiters, so I went with the more generous approach.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2024, 10:03:09 PM by Wispborne »
Mod: Persean Chronicles | Mod Managers: SMOL & TriOS | Tool: VRAM Estimator | Tool: Forum+Discord Mod Database | If I'm inactive for 3 months, anyone can use any of my work for anything (except selling it or its derivatives).

Brainwright

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2024, 11:40:03 AM »

New version isn't downloading.

Wispborne

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2024, 11:57:27 AM »

New version isn't downloading.

Forgot to update the main page. Fixed  :-X
Mod: Persean Chronicles | Mod Managers: SMOL & TriOS | Tool: VRAM Estimator | Tool: Forum+Discord Mod Database | If I'm inactive for 3 months, anyone can use any of my work for anything (except selling it or its derivatives).

AnXel LG

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.97a] Magic Achievements: Vanilla Pack v1.2.3
« Reply #18 on: March 06, 2024, 02:09:39 PM »

I don't know why, but after installing v1.2.3 of the Vanilla Pack, I cannot for the life of me see them nor the paintjobs under the achievements tab in the Intel Screen. Are they supposed to be secret until you unlock them?  In the last version I was able to read them and have some idea of what's what. I have the last MagicLib installed but no luck with that either.
What have I missed?

EDIT: For some ungodly reason, I hadn't noticed they were displayed in the Personal tab. I was compulsively looking for them under the Milestones tab... That must be the aftereffects of too much exposure to P-Space for me   ;D
« Last Edit: March 07, 2024, 08:02:14 AM by AnXel LG »

Wispborne

• Captain
    • View Profile
Re: [0.97a] Magic Achievements: Vanilla Pack v1.2.4
« Reply #19 on: March 24, 2024, 09:58:02 AM »

-  Fixed "What Is Fleet Doctrine" requiring design types added to vanilla factions by mods (reported by Histidine).
Pages: 1 [2]