Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: [0.9a] My Custom mod [Star Trek(G)]  (Read 4826 times)

superjosh250

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
[0.9a] My Custom mod [Star Trek(G)]
« on: February 03, 2019, 05:00:51 PM »

[Star Trek(G)] version 0.0.6
https://www.dropbox.com/s/7ljbp0v24tkjtom/StarTrek%28G%29.7z?dl=0

The TOS era has finally arrived for this mod. [CAUTION: TOS era vessels are not vanilla friendly.] TOS era vessels have exponentially increased weapons power and shielding tech compared to their ENT era counterparts. As usual, the mod is designed to work with Nexerelin for the best experience. At the moment, the United Federation of Planets is the only faction that have TOS era vessels. Check it out when you can.

[FUTURE UPDATES]
More descriptions for the Descriptions csv
Add more systems for the factions to give them a little bit more power
Lower TOS era vessel chances to keep ENT the most used and available
Add other factions TOS era vessels
JJverse vessels
ENT Daedalus will get TOS era version. Ship will be cheap but strong compared to other ENT era vessels
[END FUTURE UPDATES]

Here are the TOS era vessels now including with the mod.

OBERTH CLASS - Frigate

APOLLO CLASS - Frigate

AKULA CLASS -Destroyer

MIRANDA CLASS -Destroyer

AVERY CLASS -Destroyer

ARES CLASS - Destroyer

TORPEDO CRUISER CLASS - Cruiser

BONAVENTURE CLASS - Cruiser

CONSTITUTION CLASS - Heavy Cruiser

PROXIMA CLASS - Battlecruiser

« Last Edit: February 16, 2019, 10:12:26 AM by superjosh250 »

Vulpis

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.9a] My Custom mod [Star Trek(G)]
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2019, 12:11:57 PM »

Might I suggest pictures of at least some of the things your mod adds.

Snrasha

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2019, 02:45:27 PM »

Hum, you have already made a post, you know than you can just edit the title then update with a message on the post? :x
I am pretty bad on english. So, sorry in advance.

Gladiator Society
Add battle options on Com Relay/ Framework for modders for add their own bounty.

Sanguinary Autonomist Defectors A fan-mod of Shadowyard.

superjosh250

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2019, 02:05:07 PM »

New update, read the top!  ;)

zaldron

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2019, 07:10:22 AM »

This looks really really good. I would like to see this expanded upon. Let me know if I can help in any way.

ChaosRemnant

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2019, 07:46:56 AM »

Loading JSON from [DIRECTORY: D:\Fractal Softworks\Starsector\starsector-core\..\mods\StarTrek(G) (data\variants\fed_constitution.variant)]
29685 [Thread-4] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.RuntimeException: Ship hull spec [fed_constitution] not found!

I get this error with this version of the mod could someone help me out?

superjosh250

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2019, 04:14:06 PM »

@zaldron It's been a while since I have tried to even update this mod. It's not dead just on pause. I'm planning to start from scratch again with a better plan as far as ship release. I tried to release a host of vessels perfectly balanced (impossible) for each era. I will be releasing races with 1 ship each for the ENT era, then the TOS, then TMP, then TNG, so i can build upon reference for each era. If you would like to assist, I wouldn't mind the help. I could use a little help with everything but mostly with testing the balancing aspect. (Expect ENT era vessels to be somewhat overwhelmed against vanilla vessels) Appreciate the vote though! The new mod will be under a new name but still under Star Trek something...

superjosh250

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2019, 04:44:39 PM »

@ChaosRemnant. Please play on version 0.9a. I recently tested the mod with the 0.9.1a and it does not seem to work well at all. There a few empty files I've left in the mod that 0.9.1a is trying to read. There are as well a lot of old things that aren't being translated into 0.9.1.a because the update has changed things. It would be quite a bit of work for me to try to find all of the bugs at this time for a mod I'm not longer maintaining. Please keep your eyes open for the next mod I will be building for this version. I'll try to keep up for the next update this time. This mod was my first attempt to getting into the modding game.

Oh, and if you decide to actually play it on version 0.9a, I encourage you to play with Nexerelin to access the factions of the mod. Sorry!

ChaosRemnant

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2019, 12:12:43 PM »

I ended up just removing the conflicting files myself. It took about half an hour due to my modlist but meh. Downloading your .9.1a version that you recently posted.