Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 30

Author Topic: [0.96a-RC10] Missing ships mod 1.0.3 9/12/23  (Read 373833 times)

Sterdude

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.9.1a] Missing ships mod
« Reply #135 on: April 23, 2020, 07:21:21 AM »

Not sure if anyone mentioned this yet, the "Snake" Luddic path fighter is showing up in the ship menu, not the fighter menu for blueprint crafting. Nott sure if tthis is also a problem with the other patrol fighters.

Zangetsuke

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: May 16, 2020, 03:25:09 PM »

Am I just unlucky with the drops and Prism Freeport or did you delete the Thunder x4 and Broadword (Mk.I and Mk.II) x6 in the last update?

slippy

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: May 20, 2020, 07:34:30 AM »

Albatross name is already taken, ot's conflicting with albatross from swp, can you change it please?
Love the mod

Nautilus81

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: May 20, 2020, 07:53:00 AM »

Albatross name is already taken, ot's conflicting with albatross from swp, can you change it please?
Love the mod

There shouldn't be any conflict between the two. The Albatross carrier here has the hull id 'missp_albatross', while the SWP albatross has the hull id 'swp_albatross'. If you're using the console command mod you can use the spawnderelict command with the specific hull id you want.

Harmful Mechanic

• Admiral
  • On break.
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: May 20, 2020, 10:58:12 AM »

It's not the IDs, but the confusion between the two display names, that he's referring to.

It's broadly considered polite to avoid that kind of clash, but it's not required. There's a namelist precisely to make it easier to check whether or not a name you want is already in use.

Sedrido

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: June 07, 2020, 04:14:02 PM »

Clearly im too stupid to use this mega or whatever it is how do i download the mod :c
« Last Edit: June 08, 2020, 04:55:30 PM by Sedrido »

scarface

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: June 08, 2020, 07:00:54 AM »

Sorry for being absent from here, forum just didnt let me know that someone is leaving comments. I will figure out albatross naming, im not sure who got albatross name first, i think i did, because i looked through lots of mods to not have conflict with names.

scarface

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: June 08, 2020, 07:06:28 AM »

Love the mod

i used albatross first when i released the mod, swp used it later, i did check like 25 ship mods before choosing names for ships.

Harmful Mechanic

• Admiral
  • On break.
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: June 08, 2020, 03:58:17 PM »

SWP has been using the name for many, many years - since before it was named SWP, in fact.

If you're having trouble thinking up a new, fitting name, you can ask for help with that.

MrFluffster

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: June 08, 2020, 05:57:58 PM »

If you want to avoid name conflicts in the future you should get yourself onto the already used names spreadsheet in the Name Of The Mods thread
Author of Fluff's Ship Pack. Check it out!
Feel free to hit me up on discord @PMMeCuteBugPhotos#0420

Sterdude

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: June 08, 2020, 09:21:11 PM »

Call it the Dactyl. It's what I changed it too on the ships notepad. Or don't.

scarface

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: June 25, 2020, 01:50:16 PM »

Mod has been updated. Sorry it took so long. burned out and then school and exams and all that ***.

Changelog:
Minor fixes, grammar errors and renames to fit vanilla game.
Ragnarok image changed a little, middle part doesnt look as bad now.
Ragnarok "ill-adviced modifications" removed-now it fights better.
Made AI use super ships-AI sucks with them, but whatever.
Ragnarok is now available to the ludd path from the start, spawns in fleets from 400-500 fleet points, size 7 planet with everything but nanoforges should do the trick.
TEMPORARY Luddic Path now sends expeditions to free markets-i seriously need feedback on that.
Factions will now use super ships if you sell blueprints to them-including pirates.

Feedback will be most welcome, since i dont have time to properly test ingame.

Next in line of work is total rework of Expedition, then workname "Harbinger" civilian super ship with 4 lasher frigate "fighters" and lastly "Home" pirate super ship-i will most likely make it some asteroid formation tied together, basically moving station, with several independent parts.

PainProjection

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: June 29, 2020, 02:30:46 PM »

and lastly "Home" pirate super ship-i will most likely make it some asteroid formation tied together, basically moving station, with several independent parts.

Suggestion for better name: "Necropolis" Headquarters Ship

Edit: and for the "Harbringer" i would suggest "Ambassador" if it's not already taken by some other modship. Or "Diplomacy".
« Last Edit: June 29, 2020, 03:24:19 PM by PainProjection »

scarface

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: June 30, 2020, 02:04:37 AM »

and lastly "Home" pirate super ship-i will most likely make it some asteroid formation tied together, basically moving station, with several independent parts.

Suggestion for better name: "Necropolis" Headquarters Ship

Edit: and for the "Harbringer" i would suggest "Ambassador" if it's not already taken by some other modship. Or "Diplomacy".
That does sound good. Necropolis is very fitting name for pirate mobile station. Thanks. for civilian super ship i have bath of names and i will throw these in as well, they do fit its lore pretty well.

TheDboys

• Ensign
  • Dr.Pavel, I'm CIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: June 30, 2020, 06:56:59 PM »

Thanks for making this mod! its fun to have some massive ships to play with late game and the auxiliary ships and other ships are really cool too.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 30