Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: New player thoughts  (Read 1897 times)

33k7

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: New player thoughts
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2019, 06:07:31 PM »

the Pirates are very annoying at later stages of the game
I have turned the Samarra Star System into a fortress so Tigra City doesn't get decivilized/
destroy.  literally my Colonial Empire is now in charge of  The Core Worlds defense against Pirates
there's only one system I haven't gone into Al Gebbar because the Pirates don't want to attack the terrorists

also I think once you get to level 10 population there should be a 5th industry cuz once you get to 7 population you stop thinking about development  putting that as a carrot at the end of colonial development may help keep people's interest in original colonies.

special buildings for capitals once you get seven colonies and maybe a population of 7 on the planet you would like to make your own capital on you could make a building that will cost 2 million or more but it will make you an official faction opening up diplomacy with other factions as well as giving you three more administrators and 1 industry. An make High Command A special building for your capital and one or two more buildings like a stellar administration that gives you more administrators and a sector military academy more fleet officers.

just some ideas i had love the game. on my 3 new game now

Alex

• Administrator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2019, 06:10:37 PM »

Thank you for your feedback, and welcome to the forum!

Just as a general note, yeah, the late endgame can definitely go off the rails a bit! It's the part that still needs the most work, and at this point, when you get as far as that, you've pretty much "won".

Megas

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2019, 06:22:44 PM »

Pirates can target systems where Pathers live in core.  They just rarely do so unless they are the only non-pirates left in core.
Pages: 1 [2]