Starsector > General Discussion

Tfw always ending up on a planet where supplies and fuel are the most expensive

(1/1)

Vanjack:
I swear this game hates me for taking bounties, can't wait for Tri to take over Hegamony those guys especially charged me higher than usual on living and assign me a contracts 5+ light years away.

Igncom1:
Just buy from the black market. Even if you blatantly catch you, supplies aren't contraband and anything is better then dying out there.

Also if there is a low level pirate base out there, one without deathfleets around it, then use that as a port to sell contraband and buy supplies..... then kill if for the bounty money.

You can resupply and make mad stacks at the same time.

Agile:
Or be a chad and never kill pirate bases.

Unless you make a colony, pirates are a NET BENEFIT to you, because they destabilize the core. This, in turn, creates more procurement missions because of trade convoys being raided (hence shortages) and overall all the colonies will buy your goods at way over asking price because of shortages.

Always sell on the black market, there is literally no consequence. Always do the system bounties; they give you rep very fast (to supplement lost rep from blackmarket trade and to also give you enough rep so casual patrols will "not find anything suspicious" on you when you start dealing in heavy armaments, organs, and drugs), and give you some booster cash. They are also a good indicator of if you can survive the current system; if you can't do system bounties, it means pirates have grown large enough to threaten you (which usually means it can heavily threaten the colonies in that system unless its a military world with high colony level).

PAY ATTENTION TO "PIRATE ACTIVITY" WARNINGS.

These are GOLD MINES waiting to be tapped into; the longer this exists and isn't dealt with, the more desperate targeted colonies get, the more credits you get from just simply selling (and you also get huge procurement contracts that pay out a LOT as well as give rep bonuses).

TL;DR be an *** back to the Hegemony and make mad cash off of their destabilized worlds.

Megas:
I would at least like to save the systems with Heavy Industry until I raid and steal all of the blueprints I can learn.  Raiding is my primary source of blueprints not found as packs.  Also would like to save the few worlds with synchrotron or pristine nanoforge until I can steal those items too.  Then I may not care what happens to them after I steal everything I want from them.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version