Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 48

Author Topic: [0.9.1a] 'Junk Pirates' 3.5.3 (including ASP & P.A.C.K.)  (Read 599505 times)

Kilvanya

• Commander
    • View Profile
Re: 'Junk Pirates' - New Ships and Missions mod for 0.5a
« Reply #135 on: February 18, 2012, 09:06:31 AM »

Ow, doungs just wrecked my nebulas at a 1.5:1 ratio

Paul

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: February 18, 2012, 09:29:35 AM »

SgtAlex, here are the files to merge in TT Station for version 1.0 of Junk Pirates. Just drop the data folder on top of the data folder for junk pirates, it'll add the couple files I use in my mod and replace sectorgen.java with the one I merged the mods together with. I left in the little independent "Salvage Yard" that I stealth added (quite by accident when fixing the crash bug, but eh more stations is good) too, heh.

This won't be necessary next version, once the problem with getting stuff by name is fixed. But for now this works, at least until mendonca releases a new version with a new sectorgen.java and someone still uses this and overwrites his changes and breaks the mod :)
« Last Edit: February 18, 2012, 09:55:20 AM by Paul »

SgtAlex86

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: February 18, 2012, 09:43:30 AM »

:3 so happy!
There is typo in the "junk pirates retained defensive leet"...  :D
« Last Edit: February 18, 2012, 09:48:12 AM by SgtAlex86 »

Paul

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: February 18, 2012, 09:55:04 AM »

Erm, whuups. Mendonca used cargo as his station's cargo, so my "merger" forgot to take that into account, which made it add all the cargo meant for the tritach station to his station. lol. Fixed it.

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0Bw4jSI5meNgsN2ZjYWE4ZTItODBjZS00MmFiLWIwOTctYjkyOWQ1NGM1MmVl

-edit- This is only needed for v1.01 of my mod. The newer versions are compatible already.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2012, 09:45:35 AM by Paul »

MagicalTrevor

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: February 18, 2012, 10:11:42 AM »

Argh, i want to install it, but i had to get 7-zip to extract it....
I cant seem to get it to show, and i have no other mods installed, i extracted it while it was in the mods directory, may have been the problem...

SgtAlex86

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: February 18, 2012, 10:35:13 AM »

Are junkies neutral with everybody? was following em around and they just flew around not attacking anyone?  ???
ok after playing 2 hours or so i finally started seeing junkies looting some hegemony patrols maby was just slow start...  ;)
« Last Edit: February 18, 2012, 12:31:39 PM by SgtAlex86 »

mendonca

• Global Moderator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: February 18, 2012, 11:40:53 AM »

Erm, whuups. Mendonca used cargo as his station's cargo, so my "merger" forgot to take that into account, which made it add all the cargo meant for the tritach station to his station. lol. Fixed it.

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0Bw4jSI5meNgsN2ZjYWE4ZTItODBjZS00MmFiLWIwOTctYjkyOWQ1NGM1MmVl

Cool beans! Nice one, Paul. I did pretty much wholesale rip off your text for my station, so that would explain that ... :)

In terms of neutrality, I set there relations at -1 with Heg. and TT. I thought it was working okay, but now you mention it they don't seem to fight too much. I'm pretty sure I saw a supply convoy roll over a small TT fleet on the way in, but maybe not. I'll watch out for that ...

MagicalTrevor, does the 'junk_pirates' directory exist immediately in your 'mods' folder? Thats where it should be ...

"I'm doing it, I'm making them purple! No one can stop me!"

MagicalTrevor

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: February 18, 2012, 02:14:54 PM »

Actually, a while ago i downloaded it to the desktop, and then extracted it to the mods foler, it works now!

SgtAlex86

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: February 18, 2012, 03:07:27 PM »

whys boxenstein so much cheaper than boxer... would think boxenstein would cost bout the same as 2 boxers  :-\

intothewildblueyonder

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: February 18, 2012, 10:39:30 PM »

I don't know if this was intentional or not but the JP cruiser is in the destroyer tab in the buy/sell ship list

Doom101

• Admiral
  • Doom will always find you.
    • View Profile
    • Youtube channel
« Reply #145 on: February 18, 2012, 11:07:19 PM »

oh man, just checked out the  junk pirates new mission, the new ship oh and i've taken their side in the quest for campaign superiority :D the TT guys are the biggest pain in the arse EVER. i suppose it helps they practically eliminated the hegemony for us though... sadly i'm poor as crazy so right now i just help the junk pirates against other pirates XD

Edit:
also not sure if this is a bug or i'm really unlucky with the resupply fleets ( 4 have come to the station) but are we not able to get the octopus ship? it doesn't seem to ever appear.
also a slight oversight? in the main post the dugong is classified as a cruiser but in-game it's a destroyer.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2012, 11:35:24 PM by Doom101 »
When you can't go on, just accept your doom. It comes to all, it is inevitable.

Also I totally had the name BEFORE the cruiser.

arcibalde

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: February 18, 2012, 11:21:33 PM »

Hey, Junkees need some first class capital junk! Do same think like you did to boxer. Merge 2x ORCA into 1  ;D  It would be awesome  :P 
Creator of:
Relics MOD - vanilla balanced - Campaign integrated
Vanilla addon MOD - vanilla balanced - Campaign integrated
Project ONI MOD - mission only

SgtAlex86

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: February 19, 2012, 06:26:26 AM »

:o have to say i love the hammer class frigates... just took out venture class cruiser with 1 hammer and shuttle (shuttle kept distracting and i threw my torps in 2s at it first 2 overloaded shields and rest took it down from 100% to smoking wreck in 4seconds ^^)

mendonca

• Global Moderator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: February 19, 2012, 07:34:33 AM »

:o have to say i love the hammer class frigates... just took out venture class cruiser with 1 hammer and shuttle (shuttle kept distracting and i threw my torps in 2s at it first 2 overloaded shields and rest took it down from 100% to smoking wreck in 4seconds ^^)
:D cool!

I'm considering buying a couple for a fire support team ... Kit them out with a pair of Pilums and missile racks, a veritable rain of fire ...

"I'm doing it, I'm making them purple! No one can stop me!"

Alendor

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: February 19, 2012, 12:52:46 PM »

the tritech station mod files that you made for this mod remove the tri tech and nuetral stations
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 48