Pushing out a new version because I've been messing about with it for so long - got it to a reasonable point - but now I want to go and play with Exigency.
- Rebalanced following recent tournament. Current focus has been to shift credit-cost in line to normalise fleets. Heavy impact to the PACK fleet; not so much to the rest.
- Added custom sounds to all non-missile weapons.
- More work on the systems in an attempt to make Breh'inni, Canis, Ursulo more interesting places to be.
- Added number of new illustrations and portraits (still need to put some work in on these).
- Nerfed The Grapes (a bit weaker but approximately as powerful on a shot-for-shot basis, but fire far less often).
Probably some other stuff. I forgot to count.
Version checker might be broke for a short while; as dropbox took away the functionality of the Public Drive and I'll have to decide how I want to replace that in the long term.
Appreciate any feedback! Especially if things are broke! The Dropbox thing has been a little disruptive with the OP, as well, but I'll need to try and find time soon to sort it out.https://www.dropbox.com/s/odgyf8ewtgz7k0x/JP_RC_260.zip?dl=0