Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23]

Author Topic: [0.9.1a] Hazard Mining Incorporated (DEBLOATENING Ed., 0.3.3c)  (Read 155633 times)

Arcagnello

• Captain
    • View Profile
Re: [0.9.1a] Hazard Mining Incorporated (DEBLOATENING Ed., 0.3.3c)
« Reply #330 on: November 11, 2020, 03:23:43 PM »

I am currently running:

GraphicsLib
HMI
HMI_Brighton
HMI_Supervillains
LazyLib
Luddic_Enhancement
MagicLib

And it sure looks like the "Salvaging" skill is inoperable.

Specifically searching ruins, stations and probes fails to spit out more then 3 blueprints in 1/4 of a regular sized space map.

I'm rather certain this is not caused by mods, but by the overall salvaging skill of your fleet when exploring ruins, salvaging derelicts and various stations, not to mention it's still RNG based no matter how much salvaging skill you've got.

As an example, my HMI fleet gives me around 230% salvaging capability when salvaging a station when combined with my commander skills. The higher it is the more stuff you'll get on average ad a lot of HMI ships do have salvage gantries, especially the big ones!
Arranging holidays in an embrace with the Starsector is priceless.
The therapist removed my F5 key.

Avanitia

• Commander
  • Local Egg Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: November 12, 2020, 05:43:15 AM »

Salvage gantries don't boost drop rate of 'rare items' such as Blueprints, Nanoforges, etc; they only boost drops of commodities like supplies, fuel, domestic goods, etc.
You haven't played Starsector unless your storage has one thousand Vulcans in it.

Arcagnello

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: November 12, 2020, 07:12:05 AM »

Salvage gantries don't boost drop rate of 'rare items' such as Blueprints, Nanoforges, etc; they only boost drops of commodities like supplies, fuel, domestic goods, etc.

Hah forgot about that one but yeah. Also remember to salvage debris fields from all stations a couple of times at the very least, especially research stations. I've obtained just a corrupted nanoforge when salvaging a domain explorarium station just to get a pristine nanoforges on like the second debris salvaging shortly after that.
Arranging holidays in an embrace with the Starsector is priceless.
The therapist removed my F5 key.

Farya

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: November 17, 2020, 04:47:14 AM »

Could you possibly add Apogee (BRT) as high value bounty ship? Might be incredibly fun to see one plated with Remnant parts by some crazy salvager. Or it could be a part of custom start with derelict drones.

King Alfonzo

• Admiral
  • -- D O C T O R --
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #334 on: November 21, 2020, 12:27:15 AM »

Apogee (BRT) and Odessey (BRT) are possible additions in future updates.

Anyway, minor update to:

Brighton Federation

Changes:
-Changed the location of Griffith so Dieman isn't a perpetual murder machine - needs a new save to see.
-Added the Atlas Mk II (BRV), Colossus (BRV), Nebula (BRV), Hermes (BRV), Kite (BRV), Dram (BRV) and Phaeton (BRV).

Savegame compatible with previous version.

Download HERE.

HMI Supervillians

Changes:
-Fang ships now have much more durable weapons, and frigates and destroyers now have better armour.
-Reduced the armour of stats of the Burro and Aventurarse
-Flux stats of Ionos and Appeasement along with some other stats to help differentiate them and their fleet roles.

Savegame compatible with previous version.

Download HERE.

SukmaZaki

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: November 21, 2020, 09:26:03 AM »

King, will you do crossover with other mod? I see that Herakles have the Red Guard variant, maybe we can have scav variant of Solar from SWP or Nova from Seeker, too bad Brighton get nerf so hard it's no longer warmonger faction  ;D

Anyway, thanks for the update! Highly appreciated!
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23]