Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: A way to compare 2 different ships side by side.  (Read 632 times)

Surprisekitty

• Ensign
    • View Profile
A way to compare 2 different ships side by side.
« on: August 15, 2019, 08:53:17 PM »

I don't know if I'm missing anything, but this is my current process when it comes to buying a ship -

Go to the buy screen, see a ship that interests me, switch back to the sell screen, find the ship I want to replace, look at a few of the stats, go back to the buy screen, look at the stats for the ship I want to buy and try and recall if it's better than the ship I want to replace (and by how much), wonder if there is a better option than the ship I'm looking at, go looking, get confused because having to remember stats from the ship I want to replace in my fleet and several other ships I might want to buy is hard.

If there was a button or whatever else that you could click that gave you the option of comparing ships side by side that would make things much easier and less tedious. I just want to replace my Wayfarer with a better ship and feel like a made a good decision with whatever ship ends up replacing it.  :(
« Last Edit: August 15, 2019, 08:56:46 PM by Surprisekitty »

Wyvern

• Admiral
    • View Profile
Re: A way to compare 2 different ships side by side.
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2019, 09:55:05 PM »

We used to have buy and sell on a single screen for ships, much like it is for commodities/weapons.  I think that got changed due to it not working well for people with low resolution monitors?
Wyvern is 100% correct about the math.