Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Why Tasks Forces keep attacks my ship?  (Read 655 times)

Shuhei

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Why Tasks Forces keep attacks my ship?
« on: August 15, 2019, 04:29:43 AM »

Hi,

long story short: random hegemony task forces keep attacking me (not my colonies - me. I.e defenders of military base) while their normal patrols are friendly to me. I'm also commisoned with Hegemony and got 75+ relations.

What's going on?

Omnikuken

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: Why Tasks Forces keep attacks my ship?
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2019, 06:57:11 AM »

They're hellbent on giving you those sexy XIVth skin'd ships ..... You sure it's random patrols and not bounties from Hegemony officers that come at you ? Bounties have a ! next to their fleet when they make contact with yours, might be hard to see when they sprint to you with 15+ burn level

Also keep in mind doing black market stuff near Hegemony will make them come at you, even with 100 reputation
« Last Edit: August 15, 2019, 08:33:35 AM by Omnikuken »

Alex

• Administrator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2019, 09:29:48 AM »

It sounds like there's a Hegemony punitive expedition being organized, and those fleets are part of it, that'd explain why they're hostile while the patrols aren't.

That said, though, if you're commissioned by the Hegemony, they shouldn't send punitive expeditions in the 0.9.1a release, so it sounds like you might be running an older version?

Shuhei

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2019, 12:17:08 PM »

Hi Alex,

Yeah, I've found the answer. No, I don't use older version however I joint to Hegemony while the Task Force was enroute to my colony. That is why they attacked me when I entered to the system. And yes, there is no aggresion anymore after that one particular task force. So I guess case is closed  :)
« Last Edit: August 15, 2019, 12:19:23 PM by Shuhei »

Alex

• Administrator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2019, 12:24:14 PM »

Ahh, ok! Funny timing there :)