Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 37

Author Topic: [0.9.1a] Vayra's Sector 3.2.1 - D&DSECTOR 2021-03-25  (Read 582472 times)

xzzx1997

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.9.1a] Vayra's Sector 3.1.5 - seizing the means 2020-01-24
« Reply #300 on: June 22, 2020, 09:58:24 PM »

Hey, i couldnt find info, so do bounties for unique ships respawn ?
I over clicked and passed Continue on couple of them :c

snicka

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: July 09, 2020, 05:02:09 AM »

https://ibb.co/nczFLVz
https://ibb.co/VVBWzLS

Bruh.

I imagine toning it down in settings would be nice. Very soon random bounty huters escalate to have the most advanced, numerous and fearsome fleets in the sector.

Also, those two allied on contact.

Hiroyan495

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: July 20, 2020, 03:26:52 PM »

Is there a limit to how many raider bases can exist at once?
If so, does that limit apply to all bases spawned by this mod, together, or is this individually tracked for each faction listed in the raider_factions.csv files?

EDIT: Tested it myself now. So far it seems like the "pool" is indeed shared between all factions in the raiderFactions.csv, together with the pirates. This means that effectively, only up to the value of "maxPirateBases" (in settings.json, vanills Starsector file) can exist at once. I am not 100% sure if this is the case, but an hour or two of constant fast-forwarded testing has resulted in this conclusion for me.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2020, 06:18:24 AM by Hiroyan495 »

mora

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: July 20, 2020, 05:04:00 PM »

Is there a limit to how many raider bases can exist at once?
If so, does that limit apply to all bases spawned by this mod, together, or is this individually tracked for each faction listed in the raider_factions.csv files?
I had the same question and looked through the VayraRaiderBaseManager.java file; It seems that vayra bases use the vanilla settings "minPirateBases" and "maxPirateBases" for min and max respectively. And the limit probably applies for all bases from this mod with shared count.

Hiroyan495

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: July 20, 2020, 05:11:30 PM »

I will have to test that then, but thanks for sharing your experience with me, that already helps a lot.  ;D

Sinosauropteryx

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: July 20, 2020, 06:23:32 PM »

I'm getting this NPE crash:
Spoiler
337470 [Thread-4] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.NullPointerException
java.lang.NullPointerException
   at data.scripts.campaign.intel.VayraUniqueBountyManager.removeCurrentBounty(VayraUniqueBountyManager.java:240)
   at data.scripts.campaign.intel.VayraUniqueBountyIntel.cleanUpFleetAndEndIfNecessar y(VayraUniqueBountyIntel.java:411)
   at data.scripts.campaign.intel.VayraUniqueBountyIntel.notifyEnding(VayraUniqueBountyIntel.java:396)
   at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.intel.BaseIntelPlugin.endAfterDelay(BaseIntelPlugin.java:99)
   at com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.intel.BaseIntelPlugin.endImmediately(BaseIntelPlugin.java:89)
   at data.scripts.campaign.intel.VayraUniqueBountyIntel.<init>(VayraUniqueBountyIntel.java:107)
   at data.scripts.campaign.intel.VayraUniqueBountyManager.createEvent(VayraUniqueBountyManager.java:460)
   at data.scripts.campaign.intel.VayraUniqueBountyManager.advance(VayraUniqueBountyManager.java:399)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignEngine.advance(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignState.advance(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.BaseGameState.traverse(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.state.AppDriver.begin(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain.main(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher$1.run(Unknown Source)
   at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
[close]

The crash happens at Aug 3, 207 exactly as the date rolls over. I'm guessing there's a bounty event scheduled for that time that is making it mess up.
Here's a list of mods:
Spoiler
  "lw_autosave",
  "lw_console",
  "Aic",
  "interestingportraitspack",
  "Imperium",
  "kingdomofterra",
  "lw_lazylib",
  "MagicLib",
  "sun_new_beginnings",
  "nexerelin",
  "sun_ruthless_sector",
  "tahlan_scalartech",
  "swp",
  "speedUp",
  "sun_starship_legends",
  "underworld",
  "vayrasector",
  "shaderLib"
[close]

voltaxic_rift

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: July 26, 2020, 07:14:27 PM »

I feel that there are too many pirate bounty that only use pirate ships eventhough  you have used many Faction Mods.

there are also some pirate bounty that betrayal from some faction and use the faction ships, these are good but betrayal bounty are too rare.
the only way to increase  faction bounty is decrease their attitude to you.

so I think increase the betrayal bounty is necessary especially we can't keep hide to attack other faction ships.

Burminsky

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: August 24, 2020, 05:12:21 AM »

How exactly does the stopSpawningRaiderBasesWhenFactionDelet option work?

I have destroyed all the pirate and luddic bases (in civilized worlds), but their bases still appear in deep space and raids continue.

Afghani84

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: August 28, 2020, 05:17:30 AM »

Hi Vayra,

thanks for making this mod. Improves the vanilla game greatly!
However, the last couple of days I had two errors popping up. Any ideas on how to resolve it?

Terethall

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: August 29, 2020, 02:13:31 PM »

This is an error with VersionChecker.

oklews

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: August 30, 2020, 12:25:34 PM »

Amazing mod, I usually spend the game with my sound off listening to podcasts, I lost my mind when I turned it on for the communistic faction. Additionally, I adore the ability to get bounties on your head, it always somewhat bothered me that no faction would try it when I sat bombed planets as I pleased.

WWladCZ

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: September 11, 2020, 09:29:24 AM »

Hello boys I have problem with my setup of the game or the Nexerelin. The upstart factions that used to work before do not spawn for me anymore. I did try to modify the settings to cycle 206 just to try if it even works but still no dice. None of the factions spawned in both the new save and the one which had cycle 209  :-\
Edit: So I just let the game run with infinite suplies and sped up and two factions did arrive the Council and Keepers. Still it takes the new factions way too long before they actually launch the colony expedition. In the version before they launched the expeditions pretty fast after one another after the cycle 208. Is there any way to modify this?
« Last Edit: September 11, 2020, 12:02:04 PM by WWladCZ »

furl

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: September 12, 2020, 05:19:54 AM »

One more bug report if you don't mind.

After capturing a pirate planet that was being raided by Kadur, "raider activity" condition remains there, indefinitely, even if the player has good relations with the Kadur.

In my case, Kadur also had planets in the same system.

This condition can be removed via console commands though.

Neitronus

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: September 23, 2020, 08:58:44 AM »

Is it possible to update to fix version checker issue? There's an issue with version file being unreacheble on bitbucket after recent bitbucket change AFAIK.

Arcagnello

• Admiral
  • Arguably Heretical, Definetly Insane
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: October 07, 2020, 03:31:02 AM »

I mistakenly posted the reply below to Nex but the author actually pointed out this issue could be related to Vayra's sector:

Here I was thinking that fighting and dealing with the Stormhawk Republic vermin reached its peak the moment I had to search for their camp for 3 months inside a big system, when they decide to actually spawn said camp INSIDE A BLUE GIANT

Spoiler
[close]

Normal people usually take a shower when they feel dirty for what they've done, I guess carrier spam does indeed call for taking a radioactive bath into the surface of the hottest type of star known in the universe at 20.000 Kelvin  ::)

Edit: I have a rather high maximim limit for both colonies and stations in the same system (I think it's either 7 or 9, can't remember), could that be the case of this fun and engaging feature?

Edit 2: I actually meant to edit the first post to add the above comment but replied instead.

I'm not salty about the Stormhawk Republic wasting 90 minutes of my life with 5 battles consisting of 40% Sabot Astrals to defend my systems or anything, b-baka!

It's not a really big issue considering it only happened once across many hours of multiple campaigns, but you might want to look into it.

P.S: Would some (constructive, I swear) criticism of the StormHawk republic be welcome? I've got some ideas on how they could be stronger and less annoying :P
Arranging holidays in an embrace with the Starsector is priceless.
The therapist removed my F5 key.
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 37